Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damcal

creatine whilst on accutane?

can anyone give me some info on taking creatine supplements and lifting weights whilst taking accuttane? im guessing its a no no...im 2.5 months into a 6 month 40mg/day accutane course - im guessing taking creatine now is a bad idea?

yeh bro just do it naturally protein builds mass eat more of that.

can anyone give me some info on taking creatine supplements and lifting weights whilst taking accuttane? im guessing its a no no...im 2.5 months into a 6 month 40mg/day accutane course - im guessing taking creatine now is a bad idea?

I did a quick websearch. I haven't found anything that says you can't take the two together. I doubt any research has been done on it. My gut feel is it should be fine, but I don't know for sure.

Still, I would recommend you to go easy on the bodybuilding in general whilst on accutane and for a while afterwards, because accutane can tend to be hard on the joints, so you might be better off leaving the creatine till later when you can work out harder and make best use of it.

ye i agree...you can't go too hard whilst on this stuff...i still workoput regularly and have been on for nearly a month, it helps if your taking some fish oil supplements, relieves inflammation of the joints