Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

i have some redmarks and i was wondering if there is anything i can take internally for them. I dont really want to apply any lotions or creams to my redmarks because im scared i will break out from it. thanks

Posted

Vitamin C with rosehips but it takes a long time and only helps doesn make them go away like that

Posted

Yeah I've been taking 2000 mg Vitamin c with rosehips.. and have honestly noticed no improvement.. and I started atleast 3 weeks ago.. probably more..

Posted

^^^YOu have to wait a few months to see major improvments. YOu won't get crap out of 3 weeks, even if you take 5,000 mg.

Posted

^^^YOu have to wait a few months to see major improvments. YOu won't get crap out of 3 weeks, even if you take 5,000 mg.

So taking 2000 mg of vitamin c every day for that long.. is that safe? Because I'm taking double what it suggests..

Posted

where do you buy this vitamin?

Posted

You guys should be taking a maximum of 2,000mg! That's it. Usually the pills are 1,000mg a piece. So you should take one for breakfast and one for dinner. That equals 2,000!

Posted

you can get it at GNC... ive been taking it for about 3-4 weeks... not much improvement.. has anybody taken it longer than that??? natch and oedipus.. are you speaking from experience??

Posted

I've taken rosehips before, but can't tell whether it was time, minocyclin (I was on at time), or the hips that was helping me. But by doing research, I'm sold. It was the hips!

You guys can't expect to see results in two weeks! Look, let's say that they don't help red marks. It still doesn't hurt your wallet or yourself! If anything the rosehips are helping you with the winter season, to boost your immune system, whether you have scars or not.

Is anyone keeping pics of themselves???

Posted

I always thought vitamin C was one of the vitamins you couldn't overdose on and that you just didn't absorb what you need. I must have pulled that about of my ass though because I just googled and found:

http://www.nutritional-supplements-guide.c...c-overdose.html

I always take vitamin C when I start getting sick, I'm going to start taking it more though now that I hear it helps red marks. I'm in the same boat, I don't want to put anything else on topically because I'm trying to follow the Regimen correctly.