Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sorry, but this is one of the funniest things I've ever heard lmao. Masturbation has absolutely no effect on acne whatsoever. But one thing it does do is relieve stress which possibly could help some with minor breakouts. And for all you guys going through puberty, if you don't, you could wake up with a suprise in the morning. As for semen being good for the skin...hmmm...I saw an episode of Nip Tuck where they used it in some kind of moisturizer or something...but it's just a show so I don't know if there's any truth to it lol. "You'll go blind" rofl

Kevin Trudeau's book of natural cures actually says the following:

Causes for the disorder are:

excessive use of tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, strenous studies, masturbation and sedentary habits which lead to indigestion and general debility...

I actually break out even worse after a day of masturbating, although I wash my face from sweat and such..

I relieved stress when I watched Nip Tuck

lol

excessive use of tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, strenous studies, masturbation and sedentary habits which lead to indigestion and general debility...

The only thing on that list I'll buy is tobacco, and that's only because nicotine and other chemicals will get on your skin.

I actually break out even worse after a day of masturbating, although I wash my face from sweat and such..

Holy shit, your gonna pull something. :doh:

Well if your masturbating all day maybe thats not such a good idea.... ;) lol

Anyway, seriously wtf kind of topic is this? I cant see it being legit.

I relieved stress when I watched Nip Tuck ;)

LOL!! But in anycase masturbation does not cause acne. So BEAT YOUR MEAT LIKE IT OWES YOU MONEY!!!We exert our selves even more in sex so we sweat there too. Ya saying sex causes acne too? And I hope you're putting more effort into sex. But if you can jack off all day....

Masturbation does affect the testosterone levels in males, also semen contains alot of zinc which is vital for healthy skin- so if you masturbate alot then you may not have enough zinc in your body, I think its possibly an agrivating factor but not a sole cause of acne.

im a boy and i never masturbate

i find that if you masturbate w/ your toes and then bust on an old lady it actually improves your acne quite a bit

I used to masterbate once a week. Got 3-4 cysts a week.

So I just wanted to see if masterbation really had an effect on acne.

It's been 2.5 weeks since I last did one, and I've only gotten 3 cysts so far. Although I still get whiteheads, they are not as terrible as red, painful cysts. I'm very happy with the result. That's almost one a week! (quite an improvement for me)

It is clear (at least for me) masterbation aggravates acne. I think I'll wait until I get a wet dream (which is about 4-5 weeks of wait, but you know, a "wet dream" is actually quite good...-> virtual sex)

I'll keep you posted in the coming weeks. Perhaps I can reduce it to less than 1 a month (in which case becoming clear is a matter of time).

I'm 20 btw. Started to get acne at 16, got pretty bad by 18. I MAY be growing out of it, but who knows.

i masturbate daily, sometimes more. and now i have no acne havent any new acne for a few months since accutane, just my personal experience