Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not intending this to be a sympathy plea, I have just have been crying all night and...well what better place than here to express my pain? I am at my wit's end. If you look at my pics, the up close ones of my acne are pretty similar to what I still look like, but my skin's been breaking out so much more, and it's just red, and I have cysts everywhere. I can't stop crying :cry: I don't even know how my boyfriend can stand to look at me.

I look at these pictures of other people who are expressing their pain as well, but in my eyes, they look gorgeous. I'd consider their skin flawless, and it's ruining their lives. I just don't understand it. I almost want to walk into a derm's office and ask them to help me. I have no health insurance and I'm $1,000's of dollars in debt. I need Accutane more than anything but I simply can't afford it. And that makes me really sad.

I have nowhere to turn but here. I did the bp regimen up until now, and you can see that it tore my skin apart. I really had faith in the regimen, but it didn't work. I can't even afford to buy more bp gel. How pathetic is that?

I wish I had a 24 hour shrink to talk to because I constantly snap in and out of crying states. I find myself looking at other girls' faces thinking to myself how unbelieveably lucky they are.

It's like walking on rice paper trying to take of my skin. It'll never be easy. :cry:

Anyone who feels like me please respond, it'll make me feel so much better.

Guest Poker-Butt

sorry...i get like that sometimes too...like hopeles..tomorrow will be another day and all will be a bit better... just cry and let it out...IMO its not good to hold it in

ive had plenty of nights like that... best advice i can give is dont worry to much about it.. i know its really not easy to do.. what i try to do is think of the future.. like i think about how one day i'll make some girl the happiest person on the planet, and i'll have a family with kids and all this acne shit wont matter.. u just gotta live life

I was going to a party one night, was going to walmart, get some concealer. ( I wanted to look decent, I'm a guy and wanted to feel attractive). I was walking looking around, so confused than saw a mirror. I walked right out and cried all the way home. Cried all night. Now my face is worst. Big bumps and cysts coming back. Look at my pics before. I still think you look beautiful and I'm being honest.

I wish I were rich so I could take you shopping and get you accutane if it would make you feel better. I know, there are always people who have it better. We're always wanting what we don't have. Comparing. It's never ending. And it's terrible.

When I can't stop crying I find whatever I can calm me down best. My cat .. a Disney movie, a comfort food. And I get in my bed under the blankets and rest.

Cheer up hon, I hope things get better soon.

Guest Mr K

I just stopped caring... concentrate on the important things in life!

That might help somewhat! ~succeeding

Guest Poker-Butt

yea acne sux, but we must stay strong...this site is a great place...like stated b4 we're all in this 2gether...and its nice to feel like u can relate to others...especially when ur feeling the worst ever....smoke a joint and go to bed(i know u do) nights all forgotten

you know what? that's a great idea. my puppy is sound asleep right next to me, so i think i'll follow her lead.

i'm gonna pop in goodfellas and call it a night, those guys have it way worse than me. and bobby deniro is a stud.

thanks everyone, i hope God listens to all your prayers :pray:

Guest Poker-Butt

GET SOME REST :) hope u feel better....and remember tomorrow is another day...make it a good one and smile, u really arent that hideous and when u smile thats all people really see

Guest Mr K

i like to play with my nipples and get them all hard. it gives me a high. natural one.

you know what? that's a great idea. my puppy is sound asleep right next to me, so i think i'll follow her lead.

i'm gonna pop in goodfellas and call it a night, those guys have it way worse than me. and bobby deniro is a stud.

Damn I love that movie!

I know that acne is so aggravating to deal with, shit I dealed with it badly in my early 20's (fucking adult acne! Never got acne when I was a teen!) when I stood locked up for two months in my room. And when I did go out finally after those two months...3 girls thought I was some sort of hideous creature and made fun of me. Boy would I love to meet up with them now to see what they have to say. :doubt:

There is nothing at all that can be said positive about acne except...IT MADE ME A STRONGER MOFO!

I know how hard acne can be. It makes one feel desperate and as if no one could understand the way they were feeling at that period in their life. Let me tell you, you are a beautiful girl, just know that. Acne will not always be part of your life, one day everything will work out, just smile thinking of that. ;)

Wow, girls can be so mean :(

Girls and guys can be mean cause my male friends would question me all the time on what the heck I was doing. I would tell them it's just pimples and they would tell me to clear it up. Yeah..so easy to say when none of them never experienced what it's like to have acne! :evil:

btw janeiro21 I saw your album in your profile and you are preeetty. :cool:

You will continue to be pretty. Don't lose hope in this battle. ;)

i truly do believe that stress makes your acne worse.. i know its hard but you got to stop worrying about it all the time. avoid mirrors because it will just make you want to touch your face and care about it. something simple you can do is drink loads of water..i hear thats supposed to be good for you all around.

You can get the generic accutane for free, but it has the same exact ingredients. Just ask your dermatologist about the program. If the dermatologist doesn't know about the program, find another dermatologist.

Oh, and focus on the fact that you apparently have a boyfriend who cares about you. Men with your kind of acne, like myself, tend to spend our lives alone.

Guest tenshigirl25

or this is a good time to ask your parents for help. get it under their insurance or maybe get a loan? is there any way u can raise $1000? because over a 5 month peroid of taking accutane it would be worth it..u will feel a different person..or try that free generic version..i saw your photos and your still really pretty anyway.

Goodfellas cheers me up when I'm feeling down too.

I can totally relate to this. For awhile, I was crying myself to sleep every night. The only things that made it better were being with my BF, talking to my mom about how depressed I was, and now, realizing that I'm past the worst of this and I should be happy with how it is now. Also, I have no health insurance...the generic is exactly the same thing on a chemical level. I haven't tried it, and I don't think they would prescribe it for me at this point. Hang in there, sometimes crying makes you stronger. We can all be above this.

Guest Poker-Butt

i need health insurance!!!! :( derms are so expensive!!

I need Accutane more than anything but I simply can't afford it. And that makes me really sad.

Where there's a will there's a way.

Get a Loan, or get some credit cards. Go to your parents, relatives, friends. Go get a job at Olive Garden or some other restaurant and get on their day-one insurance policy. Sell something. Buy generic to ease the cost. Prostitution.

Don't waste time feeling warm and fuzzy because you're understood on this board. Try to solve your problem instead. Then maybe report back here or on another part of the forum what constructive steps you took and what specific obstacles you encountered and people will give you feedback that might actually be helpful.

i think your crying means you are keeping so much feelings inside and its hard to contain it. I used to cry every night for a year or so, its not that bad now. I just had no-one to speak to, felt lonely, alienated, useless. Crying is a way to cope, if you feel better after crying then its doing some good, don't stop yet. You should stop crying once you actually feel like not crying.

I think people always place too much emphahis on fixing our acne and often ignore the mental processes, which is more important.

I hope you feel better and make some good friendships on here.

Ciao

goodfellas may be depressing, but it's badass. makes me realize my problems aren't so bad! i could be married to a coke fiend who forces me to sell my mother's house, ya know? :doubt:

i'd love to know more about this generic accutane. i'm not interested in the label, just a cure. do i need to see a derm in order to start on it?

accutane is the answer to just about anyones acne problems. i thought you guys would already know this being on this web site and all. i got the generic accutane and it worked great. it was also for free. i also get retina - micro (tretinoin 1%) for free now too.