Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Poker-Butt

Poker's getting it down w/ Dan

Guest Poker-Butt

hehe...dont let dear chad scare ya :) hehe friggin love him! but i decided it was time to change my avatar for the hundreth time :D

Guest Poker-Butt
wtf is that!!!! :shock:

ahaha u got rid of "it" :P

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :)

Guest Poker-Butt

not at all...just because i was trying to follow the regimen as dan says just to ensure that i get great results....but i feel like it sure helped my skin , so im happy for that...so i might just do that once a week....like every sunday :)

hehe...dont let dear chad scare ya :) hehe friggin love him! but i decided it was time to change my avatar for the hundreth time :D

LOL, Poker-Butt, YOu are a freaking riot!!!!!!!! :D I can finally read your log without having nightmares -- thank you thank you, lol :clap:

Guest Poker-Butt

how old do u want me to be, baby? i'll be whatever u want ... :D j/k ...i got bored for a sec so i was having some fun on that other thread....cant a girl just have some fun? god! i was beaten w/ an ugly stick , now can i please have some fun , for gods sake?!!!! :D...just playing...its the coffee talking (p.s. coffee doesnt affect my acne) ;)

how old do u want me to be, baby? i'll be whatever u want ... :D j/k ...i got bored for a sec so i was having some fun on that other thread....cant a girl just have some fun? god! i was beaten w/ an ugly stick , now can i please have some fun , for gods sake?!!!! :D...just playing...its the coffee talking (p.s. coffee doesnt affect my acne) ;)

coffee made me too hyper and dried my skin out =( It was soo good getting that energy high in the middle of the day

Guest Poker-Butt

how old do u want me to be, baby? i'll be whatever u want ... :D j/k ...i got bored for a sec so i was having some fun on that other thread....cant a girl just have some fun? god! i was beaten w/ an ugly stick , now can i please have some fun , for gods sake?!!!! :D ...just playing...its the coffee talking (p.s. coffee doesnt affect my acne) ;)

coffee made me too hyper and dried my skin out =( It was soo good getting that energy high in the middle of the day

oh i love it....but ive tested out that theory of coffee aggravating acne...and for me, thats not a factor

but yea...i guess if u keep urself hydrated aka water :D all should be fine

You seem 20 to me. Am i right?

Guest Poker-Butt
I win free sex... right?
nay, u do not = P

DAY 22 IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

ok so im thrilled :) ...no new blemishes ...last night i felt two coming but they never rose up :) thank u bp

everything else has "hardened" up ... dead skin all over it, nothing the eucerin can't take off ...but i kinda nipped through some dead skin (w/ tweezers)...the ones that we're practically coming off ...and thats all :)

im so ecstatic, hope things continue on this route :dance:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Ya know ill be damned but, (btw this is my first post here ever) for some reason coffee helps my acne. dont say i smoked myself stupid (hell yea poker, u know the best time of the year 420?), but i guess i just kill so much energy some multicellular, whatver im done but yea coffee helps my skin every now and then

You should put your Chad avatar back on!!!!!!! mmmmm

I like the picture of him that you put up with the (fake) blood near his eye......

I saw them here in Japan.... my husband caught a water bottle that he threw in the audience and I still have it... haha.... kinda gay, but whatever....

you can see the 'FTR' video online too... I don't have cable... MTV is shit anywayzzzzz.....

BTW, I still get about 1 or 2 pimples a day....... usually really small, not a big deal.... I probably should be on something but I'm just tired of trying....................................... probably only accuane would do anything for me nowadays...... grrrr....

I hope things continue to get better for you.... I'm curious for some reason----- how tall are you??

Guest Poker-Butt

DAY 23

well today my face felt so tight! jesus christ lol...i was at work this morning and i could barely speak, i felt like it was gonna crack open... oh my! :lol2:

was scared that my make-up was gonna go to shit :ninja: hehe

i had 3 lil mini pimples show up and two small ones..not a big deal though ...i've had worse ;) ... theyre healing now though...so its all gravy

but i have so much dead skin right now ... i guess i should just moisturize ...i'll do that when its time to wash my face...tons of eucern this time...for sure! :D

thats all i have for now :cool: thank god! :D

anyhooter, catch ya laterz

peace out, homies! IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

im 5'3 ... :)

hehe i like to change my avatar quite frequently :D ....but no worries, i'll bring dearest chad back real soon ...do not fret :)

imma see if i get to see their video ...i barely watch any music videos...definitely will check it out