Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now ive seen some intial clearing of my skin, however, my problem area (lower portion of face beneath cheekbone) is much more red than the rest of my face (and neck). Now i know it said starting this regimen that i will experience redness, however i have been using Benezyol Peroxide recently b4 this regimen so i am somewhat used to it. Im worried that if i only wash my problem area, that their will be a change in colors of my face. Discolorment if that is a word, and i just want to know it will subside when my face gets use to the new regimen or if anyone has had this similiar problem

there are literally lines that i can see the change in skin color, from like white to red hahaha its frustrating but this regimen looks like its gonna work... I JUST WANT THE REDNESS TO GO AWAY

The redness is common and will subside in a week or so. Just keep doing what you are doing until your skin gets used to it. Even though you have used BP before, your skin is not used to this large amount. I went through the same thing, so just hold on for a little while.