Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kbm

About the regimen

First my skin. I have fairly clear skin; however, about every month and a half or so I get a cyst, or at least what I think is a cyst. It is a build up of fluid that spreads across my skin, a quarter dollar in size.

Next my treatments. I am nearly 33, and I haven't put anything but water and vaseline lotion on my face for over ten years. I have never had any scar treatments neither, although I do have some rolling scars on my skin.

The background. I just recently started using the regimen, 11 days in. I bought the on the spot bp cream and the Neutrogena Moisturizer spf 15 and the purpose soap. I also took your advice, dan, and I have been using 1 finger amount of bp. And it seems that my skin has taken to the cream well in so far as iching and redness is concerned. I have mild itching and some redness, but overall my skin has taken to it well.

My target. Prevention of that occassional cyst, and the other milder forms of acne I get.

Question: Given the fact that my skin isn't severly broken out, should I temper my usage of bp or do I still need to ramp my usage to a full bottle or more of bp a week?