Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rio

ROSEHIP OIL IS AMAZING

i don't have any acne just red marks from old breakouts and last week i started breaking out really bad and my face was completely red,so i ran off to Wild Oats and got myself some Rose Hip Oil and it dried up those fuckers and my redmarks are seriously less red now :shock:

I just wish you guys could have seen my face last week,i looked like a fuckin monster.

edit:since everyone wanted to see here are some recents photos.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/uploads/1132039190/med_gallery_25032_1843_44321.jpg

left

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/uploads/1..._1843_69856.jpg

right

Wait, how does it dry the spots up if it's an oil? And tou said you've had results with your marks fading? How much do you think they have faded since friday? Any pics? Sorry for so many demands but I'm just really interested in this stuff!

wat in the heck? dry out...i have just been using it since yesterday and it does not dry out anything. not results yet but i'm not to worried about it.

Hmm...Rose Hip seed oil does not seem to do a lot for me...but it's good against very dry skin...

fromwot i know ur not meant to put rosehip oil on active acne. its meant to be good for red marks but it can cause breakouts so be careful

I read about rosehip oil about a month ago and its done great with me......I have a nasty recent break out though all over my chin that left my hole chin a big red mark...its been over 2 weeks now and god I can't wait for it to be normal again......

but as for my other red spots big diffrence with them....just with I would stop breaking out..