Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarred4eva

~~Needing Mineral Make-up Advice For MEN.~~

Hey everyone, i'm a 19 year old guy. I just saw an infomercial for sheer cover, it looks pretty awesome. That got me to thinking... My scars are VERY SEVERE, AND VERY IRREGULAR HYPERPIGMENTATION ON BOTH CHEEKS(looks like pink tatoos...like along my cheekbones it's most noticable, also a huge hyperpigmentation mark right under my fucking eye),I've had that one since I went off of accutane,(about 3 years.....)it was left from a cyst under my eye. It looks like a fucking permenant black eye. I'm so sick of this shit... I've never wore makeup before, but hell... anything I use couldn't hurt because my hyperpig. spots are really messed up looking. If only I could somehow conceal them, I might have the confidence to actually leave my house... I'm so fucking sick of looking at my face, I need something to cover, preferably mineral makeups/concealers? I'm not to informed when it comes to make-up, I would be so glad to hear of any products like this I could buy at popular stores. And money is no object... I'd give nearly everything I own to make these marks lighten or dissapear.... YEAH... it's that damn bad. In fact so bad, that my aesthetician has felt sorry for me when I walked in the first time. He's giving me absolutely free erbium-yag-laser treatments. I've only done one so far but no results, my hyperpig. is very bad. Any reccomendations for mineral makeup for men? Or any other good products? (not thick, as less-noticable as possible). Any advice from make-up users would be GREATLY appreciated. Oh, and sorry for cussing so much, just venting a bit.I'm so fed up I need help. :(

Edited by scarred4eva

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

CoverFX is the best makeup you can get man. It covers amazingly and its mineral and doesnt break people out at all. Shoppers Drug mart has it. Its about 35 dollars. Its mineral.

CoverFX is the best makeup you can get man. It covers amazingly and its mineral and doesnt break people out at all. Shoppers Drug mart has it. Its about 35 dollars. Its mineral.

Thanks, i'll look it up on the web. :), And do you use it? Thanks :O

be a man lol no makeup

I've never wore make-up in my life... Maybe it will work for me. Why are you so closed-minded? If you saw my pics, you would probably say, good god you need to fix your face... And you would change your mind. :wacko:

you should try veggie girl's mineral makeup. it is the absolutely best in my opinion. :wub:

Never heard of that, is it popular? Is it noticeable? And where could I find some? Thanks for the advice.

:D