Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am 18 and i have dealt with acne since i was 14. It got really bad in highschool i dont know if it was the stress level or not. This summer my acne cleared up without using anything. I bought proactiv in april and i used it. I sometimes forget to wash my face and i know it is bad that i do. I sometimes get break outs once a month. My question is i have been using proactiv since april and i cant really afford to use it anymore. I dont use all of it in 2 months anyways. Im afaid if i stop use it and i switch to something else that it will make my face break out. Do you all think this will happen?? i use that proactiv refining mask andi was wondering if i could use that even if i switch to a different product?? if any of you have suggustions on what product i could use besides proactiv it would be great. I have a really bad break out right and i have a pimple on my forehead it hurts so bad and it is giving me a headache. thanks for your help

I used proactive, and it only worked for about...two weeks...worked sooo good..n then it failed me...so sad.. but the mask works really good, unfortunately i lost my bottle of it..and i dont wanna have to buy the wholeee proactive set just to get it, so I started using the egg white mask...it works just as good, and its like 1/100th cheaper!

Proactiv starts out GREAT and then dies down to GOOD and then stops at OKAY. I used it for years with pretty good results. I would try Dan's regimen. It is very similar to Proactiv and it is cheaper. I don't personally follow Dan's regimen, but ALOT of people have had wonderful results from it. It is a gentle cleanser, BP and a moisturizer.

Good luck!

I used proactive, and it only worked for about...two weeks...worked sooo good..n then it failed me...so sad.. but the mask works really good, unfortunately i lost my bottle of it..and i dont wanna have to buy the wholeee proactive set just to get it, so I started using the egg white mask...it works just as good, and its like 1/100th cheaper!

egg white? i use egg yolk... which ones better & wats ur procedure

?