Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beatzzz

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WHILE ON ACCUTANE??

HEY I'VE HEARD ABOUT THE WONDERS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGARS AND i WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD TRIED IT AND WHATS THE RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATIO? i'VE BEEN ON ACCUTANE FOR 2.5 MONTHS, AND THROUGH ALL THE UPS AND DOWNS I REALIZE THAT IM EQUALLY AS WORRIED ABOUT THE SCARS SO CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS BECAUSE i KNOW THEY SAY YOU SHOULD USE ANYTHING ON UR FACE WHILE ON TANE. THNX

Guest james11

Apple Cider Vinegar will do zilch for scarring. Nothing works except dermabrasion. Period

James

Can you please expand on this statement? Are you referring to all types of scars? Your statement is misleading.

Apple Cider Vinegar will do zilch for scarring. Nothing works except dermabrasion. Period

James

Wow, sounds like you know more than anyone on this board...we're not worthy!

James

Thats not true at all. Dermabrasion is still considered the best procedure and I have seen a person that had a great change in their face after a dermabrasion, its not really for every skin typ and scar though. If u have really shallow scarring but it covers a lot of the face and looks bad and u are lighter skinned then it is the right choice. All the procedures work to a degree on different types of scars and skin colors.