Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well as it says above it been about 74 days on accutane 40 mgs a day. well its helped some. still hasent stopped my acne i got 3/4 new ones last couple days. but those are the only ones that have come up last few weeks. still a pain because they take so long to heal and redmarks never go away. all oils been gone for weeks don't see how they pop up but oh well. i think im getting some hair loss that sucks. i need a haircut but hate going cause of my face uggg. im 23 and 155 pounds. my 3rd month derm app is the 18th wish this shit would stop popping up. mayb its due to the moisturizer i use its suppose to be oil free and derm recommended though. its nutrogena oil free moisturizer. well ill let u guys know how its going in a month or so, gl all later.

hey, i remember we started about the exact same time, and i'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that is still havin a hard time. Its gettin better though so I'm trying to stay positive! But good luck to ya and here's to stayin clear forever for both of us!

P.S.- Funny thing you mentioned you needed a haircut and didnt wanna get one. I REALLY need a haircut also and I ALSO don't want to until it gets better! haha

Hey im 21/female this is my 5th day on accutane 40/mg a day I have mild/moderate acne. The only thing is that ever since I've started I have been SO tired. I feel kinda dizzy. My skin is clearing out though No more oil! Did any one else feel tired on the accutane?

P.S. I have sensative skin the moisturizer that works for me is st. ives collegen and elastin facial moisturizer If your looking for something with an spf I love a Lotion called Proof Positive it is blue and it is easily absorbed into ur skin its available at Ulta Cosmetics.

Guest james11

Haircut solution for guys, shave your head at home. It's probably going to reduce the appearance of the hair loss too!

yah bunnymonster...you will find out you are tired quite a bit, I'm just glad I'm not out for sports this year! But it will all be worth it in the end I hope! Good luck to ya on your course.

And james, I dont think I could bring myself to shaving my head!!!! haha But that is true, you wouldnt even be able to tell you were losing hair!!

yeah. dry skin + pimples is the ultimate nightmare, I think. You can't do ANYTHING that won't worsen your situation in some way.

Guest james11

shave my head ya right!!! i love my hair lol. about to go tommorow.

Yeah just stick to putting a bowl around your head at haircut time Whyme00!