Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest charyan

Want to do a flush of some sort

Guest charyan

basically i have been interested in doing a flush for a while now, but everytime i get round to looking at options, im totally overwhelmed by information telling me what it does, how it works, how to use it, effects to expect, blah blah blah.

Im a lazy man, all i know is that it will clean up my liver/kidney/whatever and make it more efficient at dealing with my body, therefore, in theory, better skin/everything.

thats all i care about, i dont want to read page upon page of scientific jargon telling me about enzymes/functions and all that stuff.

It also seems to be a lot of cocking about with complicated sounding ingredients, on this site:

http://www.curezone.com/clark/parasites.asp

i read i have to kill all the parasites before i can do anything, which means more cocking about, at which point i start becoming apathic and give up.

can anyone just tell me an easy quick way to do this? or reccommend a site that explains it simply rather than going on and on and on and on..(repeat until point is taken)

Cheers

my way

(its best to plan this for the weekend if youre willing to do it)

1. Eat only whole foods (un-refined foods) without fat for a whole day.

2. About an hour before bedtime, drink ¼-cup of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil mixed with ¼-cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice (from one lemon). Repeat this process every 15 minutes until a total of 1 cup each of olive oil and lemon juice is finished. An alternative to this procedure is to replace lemon juice with freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice. A ¼ to ½ cup of grapefruit juice can be used each time. A total of one to one and a half cups of grapefruit juice is required. It works well and tastes better than lemon juice.

3. Go to bed immediately and lie on your right side.

4. The next morning take 1 litre (approximately 4 cups) of warm distilled or filtered water containing two level teaspoons of un-iodized sea salt. Alternatively the addition of juice from half a lemon may be used in place of the sea salt.

5. Eat only softly cooked vegetables and broth the second day. The gallstones should come out some time during the second day.

the process is not very enjoyable but you can do it :)

Edited by rotten

Guest charyan

how come you have to lie on your right side?

can you give me a list of whole foods as i know fuck all about diets

i guess because of the location of liver/gallbladder

this flush is supposed to make "stones" from the gallbladder come out cause if they get pilled up the liver wont have enough space in the gallbladder to store bile yada yada which can eventually can lead to getting them removed through surgery

as for the food, shit i didnt come up with this stuff and i didnt use a list of things i have to eat :D

im lazy too ;)

i just ate apples, oranges, bananas, few carrots and drunk a lot of water

the thing is, you can't JUST do a liver flush. if you just do what the poster above said to do, and that's it, you're probably going to make things worse for yourself.

you have to take stone dissolvers before flushing. http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=37#a12

you also have to have a way to clean out your bowels really quickly after the flush, and even before the flush -- colonics, enemas, salt water flushes.

read: http://www.askshelley.com/forum/about83.html

4. The next morning take 1 litre (approximately 4 cups) of warm distilled or filtered water containing two level teaspoons of un-iodized sea salt. Alternatively the addition of juice from half a lemon may be used in place of the sea salt.

maybe you're right, i did it based on http://sensiblehealth.com/gallbladder.html

it worked fine for me and some other people i know (although some vomited;x)

but what you posted is propably a more effective way of doing it, but i wouldnt go as far as saying that doing it this way is gona make it worse for your body :)

Edited by rotten

Guest Cubsfan

can you give me a list of whole foods as i know little all about diets

think of whole foods as any food you can grow.

Can you grow tomatoes? yes

can you grow whole grains? yes

can you grow soy beans? yes

can you grow tomato sauce? no

can you grow bread & cereals? no

can you grow tofu? no

yes = whole foods

no = processed foods

whole foods = good guys :angel:

processed foods = bad guys :evil:

Guest Poker-Butt

ive been thinking of this too...i think im gonna start eating differently...here in american we have too much junk...too much processed food....i really think this is the reason for acne and cancer and these diseases that we are all plagued with