Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it's been a couple of months since looking at myself in the mirror became a torture.

this is for ppl who can relate to taking a shower with your lights out, avoiding shiny objects and humans with eyes..

so today i confronted myself in the mirror with bright lights (for the first time for a loooong time).

my first reaction was of course a sigh and "ok, no miracle today" but then i just smiled, out of being sarcastic at first. but u know what? suddenly i felt such a relief, coz i could concentrate on my smile instead of my skin, and my "why don't i die" look was gone.

and then it hit me. other ppl must react like this too! if u smile, u draw their attention from your skin to your smile and it helps BOTH sides to interract. they can see u r not miserable and fragile, and ready to communicate, and u have their attention, eye-contact etc..

and i tried it on ppl, and it totally works!

i was so depressed for the last months i just sank in it.. and wondered why ppl avoid me.

well now it makes sense. i was transmitting "don't come closer, i have acne/i'm too depressed to talk".

so, maybe i just finally lost my mind, but i enjoy smiling to myslef and keeping on doing it when i'm out.

fuck acne, i have a life to live! :D

peace.

are you one of those guys that walk down the street with a big ol smile huh? are you? are you those guys that smile huh? do you like to smile? are you that type? overjoyed guys that like to smile walkin down the street? do you get aroused when you look at your smile? do ya? well? what if, while your walking down the street with your big ol smile and a car hits a dog and kills it, are you still smiling, smily guy? are you? i bet you are, i bet you are, with that big ol smile of yours. have you ever smiled while you took a piss? i bet not, i bet not. seeeMIaaall :D

are you one of those guys that walk down the street with a big ol smile huh? are you? are you those guys that smile huh? do you like to smile? are you that type? overjoyed guys that like to smile walkin down the street? do you get aroused when you look at your smile? do ya? well? what if, while your walking down the street with your big ol smile and a car hits a dog and kills it, are you still smiling, smily guy? are you? i bet you are, i bet you are, with that big ol smile of yours. have you ever smiled while you took a piss? i bet not, i bet not. seeeMIaaall :D

that's a responce i didn't expect to get.

and the answer is no.

but trying to be, coz it makes me feel good.

Guest Mr K

your sexy lance

Just like me

touch me

Edited by Mr K

your sexy lance

Just like me

touch me

do i dare and touch the king of the forum? :shhh:

pm me, pm me hard!

LOL

:D

-DELETED- im going krazy im going krazy im going krazy...i..m goin krazy

wtf? wtf? wtf is wrong with me? am i going crazy? i....i don't know anymore...where am i?

-DELETED- im going krazy im going krazy im going krazy...i..m goin krazy

wtf? wtf? wtf is wrong with me? am i going crazy? i....i don't know anymore...where am i?

in the wrong post i'd say

Aw, if two guys want to compliment each other, let 'em. ;)

Besides, it's not like it's contagious. Not likely you'll break out in a rash of jewlrey or anything.

Dude, stfu. If you were trying to be funny...well you're not.

I smile. I smile a ridiculous amount. I smile at a sunny day (LOVE sunny days), I smile when my cats are sleeping and they look so cute. I smile - hell, I LAUGH - when I read the news of some moronic criminal (such as today, when a local woman held up a bank - while talking on her cell phone). I smile when I know what I'm saying, and I do my damndest to smile when I have no idea what's going on.

I like to smile.

And yes, occasionally, I HAVE smiled while taking a piss. Little feels better in this world than relieving a bladder that's just about to explode.......

Dude, stfu. If you were trying to be funny...well you're not.

you faggot, stfu? im not speaking in words that you can hear from your ears you cock lover. where the fuck did you come from? who the fuck are you? where do you live?

it's been a couple of months since looking at myself in the mirror became a torture.

this is for ppl who can relate to taking a shower with your lights out, avoiding shiny objects and humans with eyes..

so today i confronted myself in the mirror with bright lights (for the first time for a loooong time).

my first reaction was of course a sigh and "ok, no miracle today" but then i just smiled, out of being sarcastic at first. but u know what? suddenly i felt such a relief, coz i could concentrate on my smile instead of my skin, and my "why don't i die" look was gone.

and then it hit me. other ppl must react like this too! if u smile, u draw their attention from your skin to your smile and it helps BOTH sides to interract. they can see u r not miserable and fragile, and ready to communicate, and u have their attention, eye-contact etc..

and i tried it on ppl, and it totally works!

i was so depressed for the last months i just sank in it.. and wondered why ppl avoid me.

well now it makes sense. i was transmitting "don't come closer, i have acne/i'm too depressed to talk".

so, maybe i just finally lost my mind, but i enjoy smiling to myslef and keeping on doing it when i'm out.

fuck acne, i have a life to live! :D

peace.

I know exactly what you are talking about Lance.

I try to explain this one to my friends sometimes. Its all about what vibes you give. Thats what makes you attractive or approachable. Or not as the case may be.

I'm sure we can all think of an attractive person who never smiles, so we avoid them. Or an ugly person who is so much fun that we want to see them. (soorry to use stereo-types like attractive and ugly! I couldn't think how else to explain what i mean!)

Aw, if two guys want to compliment each other, let 'em. ;)

Besides, it's not like it's contagious. Not likely you'll break out in a rash of jewlrey or anything.

But homosexuals are fucking assholes.

The pun is noted, Avatar. Find another way to put it next time.

And just as a rant in general, prompted by Checkit's post - what the fuck IS it with some straight men and thier OBBESSION with cock? They are the FIRST to insult some man by calling them a cock-sucker, but at the same time, it is the "supposedly" straight man bringing up dick every single time.

Methinks it is NOT the "gay" men they try to use as insults that are really that obbessed with other men's genetilia.

Besides, what's so insulting about being gay? (unless, of course, you're one of those terrifyingly VAIN people who assume you're just so damn hot of course a gay guy is going to want to jump your bones?)

that's a responce i didn't expect to get.

and the answer is no.

but trying to be, coz it makes me feel good.

peeing feels good. i give a sigh of relief every time i do..especially if I've had to hold it for a long time.

There was a time i couldnt look at myself in a mirror without crying, just seeing how ugly I was made me burst into tears every time and say "why me?" I still have acne but it isnt that bad anymore so im doing pretty good. This too shall Pass

There was a time i couldnt look at myself in a mirror without crying, just seeing how ugly I was made me burst into tears every time and say "why me?" I still have acne but it isnt that bad anymore so im doing pretty good. This too shall Pass

happened to me today. cried like a baby :cry: