Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Feiph

The Accutane Did Not Work for me Club

Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who was prescribed accutane and had little or no effect on their acne. I've been on accutane twice and did absolutely nothing. It didn't clear my acne one bit. I've been to many doctors who claim that in their twenty years of practicing accutane has helped every patient and blah blah blah. As soon as I start talking about my experiences with acctuane they interrupt me and go on how its the miracle drug and I wasn't prescribed a high enough dosage. This dermatologist I'm seeing has recommended that I go on it for a third time. Which I'm contemplating on doing and documenting carefully so that if any other doctor recommends it again I can tell them to fuck off.

So I'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there who had little response to accutane.

hey, during your course, did u have any success at all and then it came back after? or did it not work at all? I had success during the courses, but it came back after the first course, and it seems to be coming back after the 2nd one, always 2 months after i finish the course.

well then, i would suggest another roudn of accutane, perhaps at a higher dosage. this stuff is the best out there, just abuot finiding the right amount.

see, i get my acne cleared up during the course, but it walways comes back.

Depends on what your success is. I just want no bumps, and to peel like a motherfucker. Really my goals. haha