Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

please help with my products

ok im getting preety mad now , im going to derm in few weeks but i wanted to come here and ask few questions. right now i dont know what i have oily or dry skin , i have oily skin with noxzema but now its normal.

my questions are what do i need? do i need a toner? or just cleanser? and do i really need a moistizrizer? put down some products i need and what are the best. i have a 2.5%bp gel.

Hello STEVEN1 :)

Can you tell us what you are currently using and what you have used?

Also do you have moderate acne?

How many times are you washing your face? Do you pick your face? Are you applying product after product deciding which one is working best?

BP is such a strong agent for the skin...personally SA at a light concentration of 2% is great enough as it also helps exfoliate the skin. Just my opinion.

You are using Noxsema?

I have oily t-zones. Forhead and nose the oilest. Usually I use a paper towel and wipe it off. I've used numerous products and I haven't stumbled unto any product that has gotten rid of my oily skin for good. I have it under control and I can deal with some oil here and there.