Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know what's causing it! It's not redness from acne, but from irritation. I'm thinking it might be my moisturizer (the Neutrogena spf 15 recommended on the site) since every time I put it on it BURNS LIKE HELL.

So can anyone recommend me a moisturizer that won't burn like hell? I hate that Eucerin discountinued it's AHA SPF 15 Moisturizer and Neutrogena just burns my face like shit and leaves me with what looks like a sunburn...but all the other moisturizers seem wimpy compaired to Eucerin. I like the AHA factor, but Eucerin seems to be the only one with it and guess what? It's no longer available.

Any idea if they will be running out of it soon? I'd like to stockpile a few if so...until Dan makes his moisturizer available.

And well I'd also like to know if it would turn my skin red.

It seems funny that the Neutrogena SPF 15 burns for a bit and turns my skin red. I bought Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion and I started using that until I learned that it had some highly clogging products in it, but oddly enough it moisturized well and didn't turn my skin red.

No idea, but I think that Walgreens have some to, so if you live around one maybe check that out instead of waiting for it to come to you.

Last I'd heard it'll take 6 months or was it year? for Dan's moisturizer to be available

You never used Eucerin before...?

That's common side effects I think, then maybe you should use that instead and drop the regiment and find a cleanser that'll work for you?