Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kikka

Anyone experienced itchy breakouts?

Hi guys, I am male 23 years and have been taking accutane for 6 days now. Had a couple of breakouts but were very very itchy..didn;t dare totouch or scratch them. Has anyone experienced this before? my scalp is often itchy too now..is this normal?

Cheers...

Hi guys, I am male 23 years and have been taking accutane for 6 days now. Had a couple of breakouts but were very very itchy..didn;t dare totouch or scratch them. Has anyone experienced this before? my scalp is often itchy too now..is this normal?

Cheers...

I do, I documented it in my accutane journal. I am on day 7, but the itching started around day 5 i think. Almost all of my cysts that are now fading are itching like crazy. It's annoying.

I do, I documented it in my accutane journal. I am on day 7, but the itching started around day 5 i think. Almost all of my cysts that are now fading are itching like crazy. It's annoying.

Mine itch too... I think it's just because their healing as well..

If your scalp itches it's probably irritated by chemicals in your shampoo, switch to a mild one..

Accutane does it, its because your skins starting to dry out. u might find it throughout ur course, your skin will start to itch in the place where u might get a pimple. try not to scratch but yeah .. Dont worry by month 3 u wont have a problem anymore ;)

Accutane does it, its because your skins starting to dry out. u might find it throughout ur course, your skin will start to itch in the place where u might get a pimple. try not to scratch but yeah .. Dont worry by month 3 u wont have a problem anymore ;)

Thanks everyone, yeah... The itchy feelin only appear on the acne spots. I gues they are healing :think: So tempted to scratch them but perhaps I'd better not if I dun want any scars :)

Itchy acne or itchy rash? I got a rash on my arm (near my elbow) and it's been there about 2 weeks. It flares up when I work out, but if I put some lotion on it, it heals a lot quicker.

Guest james11

I find that healing wounds can be quite itchy. So i don't see why healing pimples wouldn't be.

YES, i feel the itchy since the day 1.

And now i'm in the day 4: not feeling so much itchy as day 1 anymore, and my nodules & cysts were dried out, with redness, and flacky dead skin.

Itchy acne or itchy rash? I got a rash on my arm (near my elbow) and it's been there about 2 weeks. It flares up when I work out, but if I put some lotion on it, it heals a lot quicker.

Itchy acne breakouts on my cheek and at the sides of my foreheads as well...... :angel:

thats excema, u need to moisturise ur arms. I moisturise my arms religiously every day. Just make sure u dont otherwise u'll start getting really sore rashes up your arms and it spreads. So moisturise!

i never thought i'd be saying this but maybe the itching is the mites that papines keeps going on about.

I get tiny itchiness occasionally but its usually due to dry skin and the fact that mine is healing and sensitive to the weather...but if its all the way in your scalp too....i dunno. sounds more like dermatitis