Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hjhkjhjkhkjhkjhhkhkjh

Glycolic Peels

After neutralizing ur face, IS IT SAFE TO LEAVE THE BAKING SODA ON TILL IT DRIES BE4 WASHING OFF? I heard from some ur suppose to wash it with the baking soda rite after u neutralize, and osme tell me to wait till it dries.

While it is drying, would the glyocolic acid continue to dmg/dissolve ur face?

It might dissolve your skin a little bit but not much, nothting to worry about. But yeh you should wash the baking soda off after it neutralizes the acid beacuse the acid isn't doing much anyways after that. hope this helps. What percentage you using? seeing results?

Hi Hensiku.

I used only a cleanser of glycolic acid 12% and it took me 2 months too see results. Then a person told me to also use acid as a lotion to leave on my face all day and another to use at night, (must use with sunscreen). Now I see even better results. But my scarring are pretty deep, so is my red marks. They are not gone yet. :whistle: But I´m still wating.

Yeaster day I purshased a peel on 30%, to use once a week too. I really want to get rid of my marks faster, so I thought I should try this at the same time.

Did the peel leave ure skin red or anything??

30%

not seeing any results on my 2nd peel

Hi Hensiku.

I used only a cleanser of glycolic acid 12% and it took me 2 months too see results. Then a person told me to also use acid as a lotion to leave on my face all day and another to use at night, (must use with sunscreen). Now I see even better results. But my scarring are pretty deep, so is my red marks. They are not gone yet. :whistle: But I´m still wating.

Yeaster day I purshased a peel on 30%, to use once a week too. I really want to get rid of my marks faster, so I thought I should try this at the same time.

Did the peel leave ure skin red or anything??

30%

not seeing any results on my 2nd peel

red? no

just makes ur marks a little more noticable for 2 days

So do you wash off a peel with the baking soda..or place it on and wait for it to "neutralize" or whatever and then wash it off? I am just wondering cause I'm starting my first peel this Friday..