Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RUStillDown

Do you hate it when...

People are talking to you about your "acne".....

which you don't have anymore but with all those redmarks... it looks like you still have plenty !!!!

it bothers me soooooo much that people are "ignorant" and think that redmarks = pimple, acne...

it's like : Rub your fingers on my skin... u'll see it's smmmooooothhh !

Yes. It is like you are soo commited and working soo hard to get clear and when you are clear people still thinks its "pimples" when they are just red marks. I won't feel satisfied until all my redmarks are gone. With the redmarks it feels like I am still at where I started.

Just my .2

though no one has said that to me i know they look sometimes. its an ego buster for the day that's what i can say. "the guy with the acne face" <----uhh! i hate that, prolly the worst insult i've heard.

yeah that makes me mad, my parents still call mine acne after i repeatedly told them to call them red marks.

i went to the derm yesterday and the lady was like how do you rate your acne? and being that she said acne, and not red marks, i was like "5" instead of the usual "8" for red marks :D .

Yes. It is like you are soo commited and working soo hard to get clear and when you are clear people still thinks its "pimples" when they are just red marks. I won't feel satisfied until all my redmarks are gone. With the redmarks it feels like I am still at where I started.

Just my .2

I feel the exact same way. I have gone through alot of trial and error to get clear skin, and now that my face is clear, does anyone notice? No, because I have a face full of brown marks from past acne. :wall: Some people do not understand that they are not one and the same. :(

Yeah it's sad, but can't really blame them. Most people have naturally clear skin so why would they study this stuff? In my opinion red marks are almost as bad as acne, they really stand out from my pale nordic skin :(

the one time pretty much i went swimming this summer in the ocean my buddy looked at my chest and back which are all redspots/scars and said you know ocean is sopposed to be good for acne.....

god i hate it.......

Guest LDanielle

haha yeah that fucking pisses me off too. Even one doctor I saw did it, I asked her if she could give me anything for my red marks and she just went on about BCPs and shit for acne, shows she didn't even look at my fucking face.

The most IGNORANT STUPID IDIOTS are the teens in school. They go like It's not really that bad. It is just a lot of red pimples. That's all. God, I feel like slapping them upside down!!!!

Damn, I know exactly what you mean. I am clearing up, but now I have FUCKING RED MARKS all over my chin and side mouth, it looks clear, but as you people said, it looks like a pile up of pimples, but there are no pimples!!!!

Can someone PM me on how long Red Marks take to fade and what i should use?