Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Real BucK

Aha! I realized what was cuasing such big break outs in one spot.

Well.. I dunno how many people have this problem but for some reason I was getting alot of big pimples below at the end of my lip on the right side of my face. I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.. but I for some reason sleep on my side with my mouth open so I tend to drool when I sleep and it runs down those areas of my face.. so I'm assuming it was clogging the pores or something? I guess there is no cure for sleeping with my mouth open... oh well lol I started a regimen usin a facial brush for exfoliation with clean and clean black head control with SA and then BP with clean and clear continuous then spot treating with prescribed Bencazlyn (BP) so that combination has worked very well for me but now I figured out why I was breaking out so much in that same spot.

Well.. I dunno how many people have this problem but for some reason I was getting alot of big pimples below at the end of my lip on the right side of my face. I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.. but I for some reason sleep on my side with my mouth open so I tend to drool when I sleep and it runs down those areas of my face.. so I'm assuming it was clogging the pores or something? I guess there is no cure for sleeping with my mouth open... oh well lol I started a regimen usin a facial brush for exfoliation with clean and clean black head control with SA and then BP with clean and clear continuous then spot treating with prescribed Bencazlyn (BP) so that combination has worked very well for me but now I figured out why I was breaking out so much in that same spot.

ok no i seriously thought the same thing because i get acne around my mouth alot... I have my acne under control but my question is does anyone else have this problem.. maybe i just have too much druel. Seriously its like uncontrollable I just simply druel in my sleep.

I got the same problem. I left the drool to dry out for like 5 hours after i woke up and after i washed my face i noticed a pimple. I never notice but what i do is wash my mouth real good before i go to sleep. It seems to help.