Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautyBabe

It's making me feel ill.

My medication (Minocycline) is making me feel ill.

I'm wondering if i should stop taking it.

I feel sick everyday, depressed, i keep crying, i get headaches, and i feel really aggitated. (Apart from a few spots my life is perfect so i can't understand why i am suddenly feeling like this.)

Can anyone out there advise me? Any help or opinions would be great!

Thanks. :angel:

Maybe bring it up with ur dermatologist or physician. If it doesnt get any better and you're really feeling down you should probably just get off it. Sorry you're not feeling too hot babe, hope you feel better.

I'm not sure if minocyclines side effects include depression. Tetraycycline antibiotics can make you feel sick as they can upset the stomach pretty easily. Go to see your GP and discuss it with them. They may diagnose it as being something seperate or take you off the minocycline and put you onto a different antibiotic

Thanks. I really don't know what to do. I've never heard of it being related to depression either.

I just feel quite rough on it really. I don't want to be depressed. It's horrible. I'm never normally like this.

My medication (Minocycline) is making me feel ill.

I'm wondering if i should stop taking it.

I feel sick everyday, depressed, i keep crying, i get headaches, and i feel really aggitated. (Apart from a few spots my life is perfect so i can't understand why i am suddenly feeling like this.)

Can anyone out there advise me? Any help or opinions would be great!

Thanks. :angel:

how long have you been on it?

supposedly after being on it for more than 6 months, you can get joint aches and fevers. talk to your derm/doctor about it :)