Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
car

pimples because of specs?

hey! for those of you who wear spectacles, how do you ensure that the plastic part of the specs that rest on your nose is clean?

i'm a little worried cuz the middle portion of my nose was actually quite clear (i know, it's so weird!) but i'm beginning to get some tiny pimples around that area since i started wearing my glasses regularly...

i'm hoping for some easy maintenance ideas cuz it'll be quite a hassle to keep running off to wipe the spectacles clean!

thanks in advance!

I wear glasses at night and put them on immediately after applying BP because I can't see very well to leave the bathroom if I don't. At first I was worried this would cause problems as the BP tends to get pushed off in that area but so far it seems fine and I haven't gotten any more pimples in that area than normal.

One comfort though, if you do get pimples there... just wear your glasses and hide them :D

I wear glasses at night and put them on immediately after applying BP because I can't see very well to leave the bathroom if I don't. At first I was worried this would cause problems as the BP tends to get pushed off in that area but so far it seems fine and I haven't gotten any more pimples in that area than normal.

One comfort though, if you do get pimples there... just wear your glasses and hide them :D

haha well, yea, but i'm struggling with all my pimples and blackheads around my nose and i really wouldn't want to aggravate them. and it'll hurt to squash them under my specs too. d=

spects may cause pimples if they are not clean, it prevents the are of the skin covered with spects to release sebum unto the surface of ur skin....this leads to p.acne bacterium breeding in the pores

I suspect it is the irritation that is causing the acne. But, the regimen should be more powerful than that, so just carefully apply the regimen to that area. On a side note, that area can get pretty dry on some people from the regimen, so be sure to moisturize from day 1.