Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hobbo

afew accutane questions

Im currently self prescribing accutane as my acne is not bad enough to get it from derm,i started on 40mg a day taking 2x 20 mg but im now doing 60mg a day taking 2x20mg in morning and 20 mg at night,my acne was ok at first but has become quite bad last few week which i was expecting because ive come off doxycyline etc and i heard acne does get worst for a while at beggining of accutane course,any questions i have are as follows

should i be taking the whole 60mg in 1 go a day??

can i take erythromiycin tablets while taking accutane??

how long before things start to improve??

any help will do

thanks

danny

Im currently self prescribing accutane as my acne is not bad enough to get it from derm,i started on 40mg a day taking 2x 20 mg but im now doing 60mg a day taking 2x20mg in morning and 20 mg at night,my acne was ok at first but has become quite bad last few week which i was expecting because ive come off doxycyline etc and i heard acne does get worst for a while at beggining of accutane course,any questions i have are as follows

any help will do

thanks

danny

Where are you getting the Accutane if you're not getting it from a doctor? From my experience, you don't need anything else while on Accutane. You can take your dose all at once (with a meal), but how do you even know you're on the right dose? Are you getting the bloodwork and all of that if you're self prescribing?

i get my accutane online,i could take upto 70mg a day as ive weighed myself etc and worked it out,ive been to doctor and told him i was going on accutane so he put in for blood test etc,obviously he was'nt right impressed that i was going on accutane but i really wanna try it and hopefully cure my acne

i get my accutane online,i could take upto 70mg a day as ive weighed myself etc and worked it out,ive been to doctor and told him i was going on accutane so he put in for blood test etc,obviously he was'nt right impressed that i was going on accutane but i really wanna try it and hopefully cure my acne

It will clear you, but it doesn't seem to work as a "cure" for most. Just gets rid of your acne for a little while, and from my experience, your acne comes back, but not as bad. How bad is your skin? Where online do you purchase Accutane? I've always been afraid to buy online for fear of getting something that wasn't what I was expecting. Does that concern you? Did you read the informational post on here about purchasing meds online?

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=68942

any help will do

thanks

danny

This will have to be reported to a forum moderator. There's no way you should be buying such a prescriptive medication online without prior consultation or agreement.

there are plenty of places to buy online but its not advisable at all,i did it as i cant get accutane on nhs in uk,and ive been on nearly every anti biotic there is so ive sort of run out of options,my acne was mainly mild/moderate when i was on anti biotics but since coming off them its moderate,but any acne is a nightmare is'nt it??

there are plenty of very dodgy websites that probably do sell rubbish drugs and dangerous stuff.

i would'nt advise buying online ,best off getting stuff off docter or derm if you can