Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

Need New Moisturiser (Neutrogena?)

i was using nivea sensitive skin but found it way too shiny/oily.

Now that its winter my skin is dry.

My regimen currently consists of using Clean an clear continous acne cleanser 2x a day with toothbrush exfoliation and clean an clear blackhead clearing scrub 1x a day. My skin is not irritated at all, but it does feel kind of dry after washing, not to the point of flaking, but u know..the mild tightness.

i dont want to fuck with anything that has SPF in it. its winter plus the spf always makes the moisturizer greasy.

so what do u guys recommend?

You can still get sun damage in the winter. The sun is still there when it's cold. I've found aveeno ultra calming lotion (not the cream) is really nice and nongreasy (less greasy than neutrogena ones I've used without SPF) but it is spf 15 so if you really are opposed to spf I guess you wouldn't want to use it. It's good for calming redness, though, it's never broken me out, and it's the only moisturizer I've actually kept using instead of getting frustrated with it and quitting.

Neutogena is da best.

try Moisture, without SPF if u don't like it.

i personally prefer with SPF, coz it makes my skin look less pale and more healthy.

Neutrogena has two moisturizers one with SPF 15 for the day and another to wear at night. Both are multi-vitamin and they work for me. My skin was completely dry from using Murad and it's totally been rehydrated.

i ended up going with dove sensitive essentials day lotion. it had good reviews so we'll see how it goes.