Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InLoveandOnTane

man this may sound REALLY stupid...

Hmm, well obviously Narci. :wub:

Ditto. It's mutual. *Hugs & Kisses ... brought to you by Hershey's* :wub:

anyone want to cyber

:lol2:

EDIT: On second thought, I thought I was more than a 'crush', Mike. Try again! :razz:

i dont really see how you can get a crush online when its far easier just to just talk to some random girls out down town, bars, clubs or your local venues. you have much more fun dancing *cough*grinding*cough* with them too :-D

i dont know her name, but she is an asian chic from canada. i remember reading one of her posts and i was like, damn girl is hot! to bad i dont know her name. i had to log in just to get that out of me.

Guest Poker-Butt

in all honesty...adam w/o the hair(real short that is) :D ....hes such a sweetheart and has a big heart...a real sweety, love his personality...oh i forgot he has an accent huh? ...hmmm... fine i guess i can deal with the accent lol

Now that you guys all mention it, I think Adam's cute too

Awww thanks :angel::wub:

in all honesty...adam w/o the hair(real short that is) :D ....hes such a sweetheart and has a big heart...a real sweety, love his personality...oh i forgot he has an accent huh? ...hmmm... fine i guess i can deal with the accent lol

umm what can i say to that, thanks alot poker :wub: your a great person too, and its a maybe with the hair at the moment...... really thanks :wub:

the Brummie accent?

Oi quoit loik it !

:hand: oi leave my accent alone, it isnt that stong anyway at least i dont think so :shifty:

Edited by o_Adam_o
Guest Mish Mosh

keep the hair

what works in Wolverhampton doesnt work in Florida

I said I liked your accent Adam! Lets face it, you sound JUST LIKE NODDY HOLDER AND OZZY OSBOURNE !!!

:D

Guest Poker-Butt

im not saying that he should cut it , i got it(he likes it) and thats all that matters ;) im just syaing thats what i like ...

no prob, adam...i know its hard to believe that ur an attractive "bloke" when u have ignorant asses telling u stupidities... but of course those are only stupid kids who are losers anyway, dont let those bastards get the best of u....fuckers! gr.. i hate people like that!!! :evil:

eewwwww...ozzy>?!! god no! i dont even understand what they hell he says