Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~TEPL0~

Looking for a way to put on BP in my room, and not in the bathroom

it takes me 15 minutes to put on BP in the morning and evening, and since I share a bathroom with 3 other people, I don't want to make them wait.

I have a mirror and lights in my room, but what can I use to clean my hands after putting on BP? They have to be clean enough for me to turn a doorknob and go into the kitchen to wash off my hands.

Obviously, I know of a few ways to do this, but I'm just wondering if you guys have any innovative ideas on cleaning your hands after BP, with no water around :)

I was thinking of having a tub of water in my room with paper towels,

or putting on BP with rubber gloves,

or figuring out some way to open my door without using my hands, although I'd still need to turn on the faucet, which would get BP all over it

I have a very simple solution. I apply bp in my room and I dont even really need to wash hands after bp because I never have any on my fingers. Heres what I do: Obviously begin by rubbing it gently in very well into your skin so it absorbs and then when i have all that little bit left on my fingers I just wipe my fingers off on my upper arms or chest although I dont get much acne there it still doesnt hurt me to apply it there. Afterwards my hands are bp free but I still rinse off before I eat just in case.

Yes, i figured that would be your copncern. Well I have never had a problem and I have been doing it as long as I have been using bp. Just make sure it is absorbed into your chest or arms or whatever and you wil have no problem.

Make sure to hide those paper towells . . . who know what your parents might think if they open the paper towels to find some sort of . . . white gel . . . ewww haha

haha, actually I live on my own, but yea, when my friends come over, I make sure to hide the toilet paper and towels, so they don't get the wrong idea

I apply BP very gently solely with my finger tips, usually just my pointer finger. If you did that you could open the door knob using your palm.

Yah haha thats actually why i stopped the toilet paper trick . . . whenever my friends came over they would laugh at the trash basket full of waded up toilet paper. --_--

I apply BP very gently solely with my finger tips, usually just my pointer finger. If you did that you could open the door knob using your palm.

I used to do that too, but there's actually an advantage to using all of your fingers when putting on the gel; perhaps it's because you cover a larger area in a faster time.. but for whatever reason, BP absorbs better and works better when you use all fingers; give it a try, you'll be surprised

one other thought is one of those containers of Wet One's, those premoistened towelette things that come in a canister, you pull one up, tear it off, the next is waiting, just like kleenex only they are wet with cleanser, then you could just toss it in your bedroom trash can.