Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sikwitit

this is important

number one thing not to do when you have is shove the product into your skin. skin is skin,cleanse it morning and night about 15 to 30 seconds. Put your favorite product on at night about a two peas and mix it with a little water and spread it around evenly. Avoid nose cause this can those tiny little blackheaDS TO TURN into whiteheads , anyways its a never ending thing with the nose anyway. Best way to get rid of blackheads is to gently squeeze them or go get a facial. Drink plenty of distilled water and take your vits. I take two showers one in morning and one at night. Lukewarm so it wont dry my skin and i get a better rinse on my face then the faucet in the sink. I use dove foaming facial cleanser (sensitive) and h20 acne treatment for night gel this shit is great but pricy i recommend there products (h20plus.com). Finally i ought a acne lamp about 190 dollars. Everything has been going great and my skin is very clear get a pimple here and there but it gos away in a couple of days and im good to go. I hope this information helps who ever reads it!