Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm 17 and I just started the regimen because I have moderate acne on my face and it lowers my self-esteem it comes to dealing with people.

Day 1, Day 2

I am in Day 3 of the Regimen now and I just applied BP for tonight. Right now I am experiencing burning on my skin, hopefully it is supposed to do that because the first day I didn't burn, but the 2nd and now 3rd day I have. Also, I can see that it is working because my forehead is starting to clear up slowly. The only problem is that I am experience redness on my lower cheeks and around my mouth and now that is bothering me because I don't know what is worse: Acne or red skin? :redface: Hopefully that redness goes down because I don't want to go to school Monday lookin like an apple. That's about it for now, I'll get you posted every few days.

Edited by DarkMasta

Day 3

My cheeks are red and have a little burning feel, am i allergic to it? Not much changed from last night, I am going to apply BP now for my morning dosage but I might do less then I used before because I can't deal with getting any redder. My face is getting tight in some spots around my cheeks too...I don't know if I am going to be able to make it if it gets any worse. I rather have acne instead of extreme redness if it comes to that.