Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm on my 2nd course of accutane and for about a month i've been feeling really depressed. this depression came out at me for no appearant reason. i'm always sad, have NO interest whatsoever in anything anymore, i've become lazy with everything, all my laughs are forced therefore i never enjoy the moment(imagine sitting there while you and your friends laugh at the joke, the only thing is that my laugh is fake and i know it is cos i think about it over and over in my head.) i'm thinking this could be because of accutane. and also, i had depression and suicidal thoughts/attempts in the past a few years back, but that was because of the things that were happening in my life. now i'm thinking this is chemical because there aren't really anything bad happening in my life so i don't know why i'm like this. i don't know what to do about this, i don't want to get off it, but at the same time i don't want this depression to continue.

Maybe it's the numbing hopelessness that is your life. The fact that you were obligated to exist, obligated to live, and forced to die. Maybe it's the clear fact that people are basically evil. Maybe it's the fact that you are older and distant from your family. Maybe you are feeling the lack of a creator and you can't cope with it. Maybe the chemicals in your head are fucking up. Maybe you're just sad. Maybe it isn't worth the struggle. Maybe all the pain is making you tired.

But you should look on the bright side.

Guest Freaky_T

i'm on my 2nd course of accutane and for about a month i've been feeling really depressed. this depression came out at me for no appearant reason. i'm always sad, have NO interest whatsoever in anything anymore, i've become lazy with everything, all my laughs are forced therefore i never enjoy the moment(imagine sitting there while you and your friends laugh at the joke, the only thing is that my laugh is fake and i know it is cos i think about it over and over in my head.) i'm thinking this could be because of accutane. and also, i had depression and suicidal thoughts/attempts in the past a few years back, but that was because of the things that were happening in my life. now i'm thinking this is chemical because there aren't really anything bad happening in my life so i don't know why i'm like this. i don't know what to do about this, i don't want to get off it, but at the same time i don't want this depression to continue.

I I I I I Me Me Me Me Me. I was the only fucking person in the "list your problems" thread to say that I have no problems, especially when put in perspective. I'm glad all the self-indulgent people have depression, maybe your selfishness can even trigger some more mental disorders. With all luck.

Edited by Freaky_T

everyday i go to sleep, i think that once i wake up i'll be okay to go. but it's not like that. today for example, when i woke up, i felt this anxiety like something was wrong yet i couldn't figure out what it was. i try so hard to look on the bright side but it only lasts for a tiny while. i'm suppose to be going out tonight with friends, but guess what? i don't want to at all, i have no interest to go out at all, i want to tell my friends that i don't want to(or "can't") but i just can't do that because i've promised that i would.

and also yesterday night, when i was out with a few friends, i was so over-whelmed for some reason so i cried.

I I I I I Me Me Me Me Me. I was the only fucking person in the "list your problems" thread to say that I have no problems, especially when put in perspective. I'm glad all the self-indulgent people have depression, maybe your selfishness can even trigger some more mental disorders. With all luck.

oh shutup Freaky T if we didnt talk about ourselves there wudnt be this forum wud there!!!!

hi wasting, maybe you could talk to your doctor, get some prozac or something. i know it wud seem tragic to go off the accutane, but when were talking about choosing between happiness or looks, for most people its an obvious decision.

i think you should *decide* you want to be happy, think of all the good things in your life. there must be some things you enjoy?? i hope you get through this, i know how awful depression is, but it doesnt last forever

kind regards

mike

Guest Freaky_T

oh shutup Freaky T if we didnt talk about ourselves there wudnt be this forum wud there!!!!

hi wasting, maybe you could talk to your doctor, get some prozac or something. i know it wud seem tragic to go off the accutane, but when were talking about choosing between happiness or looks, for most people its an obvious decision.

i think you should *decide* you want to be happy, think of all the good things in your life. there must be some things you enjoy?? i hope you get through this, i know how awful depression is, but it doesnt last forever

kind regards

mike

Some of us don't see this forum as an opportunity to talk about ourselves. Many people try to help other people while never talking about themselves (me not included). If you assume that this forum is such a thing, then that reflects an error in your own thinking, and it definitely does not reflect what this forum actually is. So go fuck yourself.

Many people try to help other people while never talking about themselves

yeh but the other people have to talk about themselves dont they!! i was just saying, if no one talked about themself, there wudnt be any activity on the forum.

you dumb fuck, wat part about listing your problems in a thread titled "list your current problems" is self indulgent.

Guest Freaky_T

you dumb fuck, wat part about listing your problems in a thread titled "list your current problems" is self indulgent.

You're kidding, right?

with any luck youll never speak a word about any problems you have, (which probably dont exceed not having a single friend) due to some bullshit fairy-tale vainglory, and youll kill yourself and do the world a favor.

Guest Freaky_T

with any luck youll never speak a word about any problems you have, (which probably dont exceed not having a single friend) due to some bullshit fairy-tale vainglory, and youll kill yourself and do the world a favor.

lol, doesn't that run counter to the self-indulgence of telling people your problems? The idea that people who are self-indulgent are more likely to, as you put it, kill themselves in some "bullshit fairy-tale vainglory" (whatever that means, by the way). But I understand, you're so hard done by...especially because you live in a First World country. Prissy blowhards unite...

kind regards

mike

but what i'm most scared of is that my doctor will take me off accutane, i don't want that. i'm really confused about this, i don't know what's wrong with me, i want to be my old self again, i can't relate to anyone at all anymore because i have no interest at all anymore. ughhh

it would seem that way but I know from experience, personal and others that what youre doing is what causes problems not what were doing

Guest Freaky_T

being too proud to acknowledge that you have any problems has bad consequences

That has nothing to do with it, stop assuming that problems and faults are synonymous. My problems aren't important when put in perspective with the problems of other world citizens. And you call that too proud? Holy shit you are completely ass backwards.

a girl who was ritualistically beaten as a child had a problem, which is now a fault, and if she does nothing about it there are going to be more problems in the future like her marrying an abusive a-hole who beats their children.

and wat the f do the problems of the world citizens (watever that means) have to do with anything

He's talking about perspective. It's important to realise that most of us are actually pretty well off in comparison with a large proportion of the world's population, but at the same time it is important to also realise that this doesn't render our problems insignificant. I was disappointed to see someone's post about their depression be responded to by pointless sarcasm and then a guilt trip. It's not on.