Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do we need a steady sleep pattern for our faces to stay clear? I mean... if we are going to bed atleast before 1 AM every night... and then on a Saturday night we stay out until 4 AM will our skin suffer because our bodies doesn't recognize the new sleep patterns or something like that? If anyone knows please tell me, thanks.

Yea, I've always wondered about that too. But lately I've noticed that it doesn't matter when I go to sleep. It all matters on how much sleep I get. :think:

Guest Freaky_T

Do we need a steady sleep pattern for our faces to stay clear? I mean... if we are going to bed atleast before 1 AM every night... and then on a Saturday night we stay out until 4 AM will our skin suffer because our bodies doesn't recognize the new sleep patterns or something like that? If anyone knows please tell me, thanks.

No.

odd sleep patterns inhibit the body's metabolic and repair functions, so in short, a good night's sleep will help toward better skin.

Yea, I've always wondered about that too. But lately I've noticed that it doesn't matter when I go to sleep. It all matters on how much sleep I get. :think:

yup i go to sleep every day between 12:00 am to 5:00 am and wake up around 12:00 pm everyday.

odd sleep patterns inhibit the body's metabolic and repair functions, so in short, a good night's sleep will help toward better skin.

I agree. Good regular sleep patterns may not help your skin necessarily but its good for overall health.

I ahve had good sleep patterns adn bad sleep patterns, good diet and exercise, bad diet and exercise. What I have learned from everything is that acne comes from one place: The overproduction of oil in your skin. Doing a weird diet or changing your sheets al the time not touching your face any of it wont really do anything if your oily. Think about someone with clear skin they probably are much less sanitary about their face than we are. Nobody caused acne it just happens no matter how many old wives tales u hear about it.

I was just about to post this. If I get less then 7 hours of sleep consecutively, my face gets EXTREMELY oily and I would get a lot more zits.

I was just about to post this. If I get less then 7 hours of sleep consecutively, my face gets EXTREMELY oily and I would get a lot more zits.

Yeah, I agree. After sleeping many hours, my skin looks better than sleeping fewer hours.