Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blissard

Red Marks After Accutane.

man those red marks are I bitch i swear I still had them for over 12 months after Tane simply because on my forehead I had acne upon acne which really deeply stuffed up the skin so in answer it depends how bad your acne is- if its cystic then the marks will take a long time to fade.

red marks ahh I hate them

ya im wondering too, can ppl please post answers to the question rather than just saying "argh i hate them" lol

im 2 months in tane, and redmarks have either stayed the same or got worst. ive tried aloe vera already but to no succcess. any other help?

it depends, i still have some marks from over a year ago, and that was before two courses of accutane. other marks have gone away in about 6 months, others go away quicker. it's all different. whatever does it, yuor derm is never right, well at least mine. he was a piece of crap, what a dummy, it took him a year to finally put me on accutane after i told him i wanted to go on it, my face never got better in the previous year, scars go worse, it seemed like he didnt care, i attribute this to a cultural gap, because he could not fully understand english, in an english city. but no, i have to go to him, because hes the one in the city where my gp refered me to. i hate him, he doesn't derserve to practice dermatology anymore.