Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smooth_operator

What's the one food you just CAN'T give up ...

For me it is definately cheese. I don't know how cheese (and for that matter dairy products) is related to acne, but I can definately not part from pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches, pastas, etc. etc. etc. I love all dairy products, and would definatley not give them up =D.

Ooh, and for chocolate, I have one: Reeces!!! I could stop eating chocolate bars and have no problems, but Reeces are the BEST! I could never give them up. Whoever thought of Reece's Peanutbutter Cups has my eternal respect and love, hahahaha =D!

Really good multi-grain bread. I purchased this INCREDIBLE sour dough 12 grain bread from Whole Foods last week.

Stuff almost made me run around the block twice.

It was incredible.

Gluten used to break me out terrible and I avoided it for years.....

milk, im eating just plain cereal. Which is just fine for me. sometimes i forget that starbucks or other vanilla cafe things have milk in em. but w/e

cheese, cheeseburgers, chips, pop, pizza, coffee....ummm what the hell i just like everything.

i don't have issues with food tho. However i'm sure if i LIVED off this crap i'd see some bad things on my skin but that would be from poor nutrition.

God dam!

Its got to be milk for me.

I have just gone through some experiences where the evidence is quite suggestive that I unfortunately have a bad reaction when drinking milk, (any more than a cup a day) Where I would normally drink up to a litre a day.

But I am giving it a shot.

Fuck it.

If it takes a little discipline, so be it.

Choco-friggin'-late. It'll be the death of me, I swear. lol.

Why, choccy my love, do you have to be so tempting!! *makes-out with chocolate* :wub:

Edited by Guest
Guest Cubsfan

cheeco, can't imagine life without cheeco, thank god for cheeco, gotta love the cheeco :P

carbs! I love carbs, I don't know if thay really do give me acne, but my step sis said that thay give her acne, maybe one day I'll cut out carbs, but I really don't want to :(

cheeco, can't imagine life without cheeco, thank god for cheeco, gotta love the cheeco :P

:doh: I'm gonna--do something to you if you don't leave my baby alone! LOL :mad:

peanut butter!!!!! Love it, pb&j sandwhiches and cashews! my favorite, also sausage and ham, love them also, but breaks my neck out in baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad zits! Oh, well.

Guest charyan

Bacon, i cant believe noone has said it yet, bacon, the greatest food ever made.

All these cause acne??

ohh, why live?? why????

:D

i'm not gonna give up any of these, life's too short and who knows if they'll have ice-cream when i'm reincarnated..

peace.

I'm definitely NOT giving up chocolate entirely. But yes, eat in moderation. I usually allow myself one day a week of eating chocolate/junkfood...Keeps me satisfied yet I don't necessarily reap the consequences, y'know?

Another tip: Don't eat til you're stuffed. Eat until satisfied. Easier on your digestive system.

Beer, I miss Drinking Beer :( but if i drink then i get really bad acne and it takes like 3 weeks to recover from one drinking session. :( Its bad cause im not the type to drink till i get drunk i just normally have 2 or 3 cans at parties to help me relax :)