Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeljo4never

what you should do to people that make fun of you about your acne

You should punch the shit our of them like I did today at school, this kid who makes fun of my acne really pissed me off today, and then I couldnt take it no more, I knocked the son of a bitch out, its amazing how the one who make fun of you all the time fall the quickest, i hit him twice in the face, once in his right cheek and one directly in his fat fucking nose, he started to bleed out of his nose and mouth, and then the teachers and the AP(assistant principal) ran and restrained me, then they had to take that bastard to the clinic to clean him up, i got suspended form school for 1 week because of it but I'm glad i beat the shit out of him, now the whole class wont fuck with me, I suggest you do the same if someone is making fun of your acne!

if only i had a picture to post of his face and how i fucked up his face now HAHAHAHAHAHAH now he will be made fun of!!!

Guest james11

You should punch the shit our of them like I did today at school, this kid who makes fun of my acne really pissed me off today, and then I couldnt take it no more, I knocked the son of a bitch out, its amazing how the one who make fun of you all the time fall the quickest, i hit him twice in the face, once in his right cheek and one directly in his fat fucking nose, he started to bleed out of his nose and mouth, and then the teachers and the AP(assistant principal) ran and restrained me, then they had to take that bastard to the clinic to clean him up, i got suspended form school for 1 week because of it but I'm glad i beat the shit out of him, now the whole class wont fuck with me, I suggest you do the same if someone is making fun of your acne!

if only i had a picture to post of his face and how i fucked up his face now HAHAHAHAHAHAH now he will be made fun of!!!

Congratulations you retard!

I'm sorry he was making fun of your acne, but just know, things like that will happen the whole time you have it. You can't just go around hurting everyone who makes fun of you because they are shallow twits, lol. You'll end up in prison man.. just learn to shake it off and move on, they will get whats coming to them for their rude ass attitudes. That guy that was making fun of you, you'll probably see him on the street begging for food when you're older. Be the bigger man... His comment towards your appearance may hurt you for a little while, but his growing regret for being an asshole all his life will last forever.

wow.

I'm not really that tall so it'd be hard for me to punch someone. but I can scratch their face *MEeeow*

:razz:

I like your style, son.

No one ever made fun of my acne to my face, even though it was really bad, but if they did, I'd kick the shit out of them too. Hell yea, kick some ass, teach the fucker a lesson!

I'm sorry he was making fun of your acne, but just know, things like that will happen the whole time you have it. You can't just go around hurting everyone who makes fun of you because they are shallow twits, lol. You'll end up in prison man.. just learn to shake it off and move on, they will get whats coming to them for their rude ass attitudes. That guy that was making fun of you, you'll probably see him on the street begging for food when you're older. Be the bigger man... His comment towards your appearance may hurt you for a little while, but his growing regret for being an asshole all his life will last forever.

I wont ever hurt anyone so bad that i will end up in prison, anyway he was the ONLY KID ever to make fun of my acne, nobody else did, ill probably see him in the future with NO NOSE!!! HAHAHAHAH

Congratulations you retard!

fuck you

Guest james11

What, are you going to smash me now for challenging your post? I'm sure you're some really tough guy! :lol2:

What, are you going to smash me now for challenging your post? I'm sure you're some really tough guy! :lol2:

I agree, that attitude will get you nowhere but alone fast.

nice work

Ignore them, and realize that they are worse off than you if they have to resort to making fun of other people to make them feel better. Tell them that one day you hope they will mature.

AMEN

:clap:

Ignore them, and realize that they are worse off than you if they have to resort to making fun of other people to make them feel better. Tell them that one day you hope they will mature.

AMEN

:clap:

Little late for that, he says he knocked him out. but I dont know if i believe that.

Guest Freak_Turbulence

You're such a douche bag.

I was once like you zeljo, acted hard all the time and all tough and stuff. But then I got acne.... and it changed my attitude towards everything (for the better, at the expense of having acne). Maybe thats the reason I got acne..... Maybe thats the reason YOU got acne.... Who knows.

Guest Freak_Turbulence

I was once like you zeljo, acted hard all the time and all tough and stuff. But then I got acne.... and it changed my attitude towards everything (for the better, at the expense of having acne). Maybe thats the reason I got acne..... Maybe thats the reason YOU got acne.... Who knows.

Yeah...especially since the reality of the story is that it was the original poster who got the shit kicked out of him.

Yeah...especially since the reality of the story is that it was the original poster who got the shit kicked out of him.

:liar: :lol2:

ill probably see him in the future with NO NOSE!!! HAHAHAHAH

LMAO!!! People are so f*cking rude. Good thing you kicked his ass... he deserved it. :lol2:

Edited by marlins_fan

Guest Erecting Huge Crosses Since 1905

ill probably see him in the future with NO NOSE!!! HAHAHAHAH

LMAO!!! People are so f*cking rude. Good thing you kicked his ass... he deserved it. :lol2:

Lots of people with Fragile X posting on the emo forums tonight eh?

stop being such a fucking pussy

Guest james11

How is it that i'm being a pussy?

I've read this, and its a pile of bullshit. Bottom line :| And why do you have to cuss so much.

never really had acne bad enough that anyone made fun of me for it, but that is grounds for a shit kicking. I would NEVER make fun of someone for something physical, especially right to them. U were right to kick the snot out of the kid since he was a heartless piece of shit anyway. Although that kid was probably making fun of you becasue he hates something about himself and is trying to cover it, u still did what u should ahve done.

bottom line is you should curb stomp the mothafuck.

This coming from someone who posted in another topic that people with acne should not be allowed outside?