Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

neutrogena clear pore wash

Guest funkychicken

I like this facial wash and I reckon it is the best one on the market for spots.

would watering it down help dilute it? Because I REALLY cannot find this pump version and I am too young to order from the internet.

You may want to email them and ask them to get a more concrete response. Tell them that where you live the cleanser cannot be found and if using the body wash can be just as effective on the face.

http://www.neutrogena.com/Ask.asp

would watering it down help dilute it? Because I REALLY cannot find this pump version and I am too young to order from the internet.

Try the New Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Facial Wash , it also contains 2% SA I have been using it twice a day for the last 3 weeks after the reccomendation from Red Seven who is mega learned in this subject.

It seems to be more freely available then the Neutrogena IE. Asda , Tesco etc.

Its good stuff my pores have never been so clear and a little goes a long way.

Guest funkychicken

Try the New Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Facial Wash , it also contains 2% SA I have been using it twice a day for the last 3 weeks after the reccomendation from Red Seven who is mega learned in this subject.

It seems to be more freely available then the Neutrogena IE. Asda , Tesco etc.

Its good stuff my pores have never been so clear and a little goes a long way.

I wonder what the difference is between the 2 washes?

Has anyone had any success using this and applying dans BP gel afterwards, i.e. using this as the cleanser on dans regimen. It looks like this product with BP could be a winner, as my skin doesn't dry out much.

if your skin doe'nt dry out much then id use it if i was you,should help alot,ive never used dans gel but ive heard good thing about it

How long till this thing actually works? I've found some finally but i don't see any results and i'm still getting more acne, but it's only been a few days. do i need to use something else to make it work more better?

I dont believe medicated washes do squat. All our acne medications work by soaking into the skin itself to reach the follical/whatever the hell it is they are supposed to be treating. So unless you leave a wash on for several minutes at least before rinsing, I can't see it helping. For an example why, look at SA peels. They use MUCH higher concentrations of SA, and they still require several minutes at least.

Really all I can see medicated washes doing is drying your skin out worse because of all the alcohol/other chemicals they put in them to preserve the medication.

The Clearisil Deep Pore treatment wash is available here in the UK, i get mine from Boots. However, it does dry out my skin but I'm having trouble finding one without SA to go with the regimen, but I am only on day 12 of the regimen so it could be the bp and not the wash.

I dont believe medicated washes do squat. All our acne medications work by soaking into the skin itself to reach the follical/whatever the hell it is they are supposed to be treating. So unless you leave a wash on for several minutes at least before rinsing, I can't see it helping. For an example why, look at SA peels. They use MUCH higher concentrations of SA, and they still require several minutes at least.

Really all I can see medicated washes doing is drying your skin out worse because of all the alcohol/other chemicals they put in them to preserve the medication.

i second that none of them work, just wasting money and doing more damage to your face by putting different chemicals on it all time. thats my experience anyway

i believe they help,if you use a rubbish one then it makes your skin worse,i should know ive tried plenty,this wash is the best ive ever used and has helped my mild acne alot and also helps control excess oil,but what works for one person does'nt work for other people,its all about experimenting to find whats best for you

im currently doing well,really clear

i believe they help,if you use a rubbish one then it makes your skin worse,i should know ive tried plenty,this wash is the best ive ever used and has helped my mild acne alot and also helps control excess oil,but what works for one person does'nt work for other people,its all about experimenting to find whats best for you

im currently doing well,really clear

I agree. I think that medicated washes are beneficial. I just recently started back using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash and I can already see a difference in my skin. The first thing I wash while in the shower is my face and then I leave the product on until I have finished showering, then I rinse it off.