Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnjoz

how many guys hate shaving?

cause it makes ur acne look so much worse.. after u shave and its all 100% visible.. and ur skin looks all raw ontop of that :(

cause it makes ur acne look so much worse.. after u shave and its all 100% visible.. and ur skin looks all raw ontop of that :(

i hate it too. im very clear on my face now, but i remember before i was on accutane. that shit was torture.

i hate it too. im very clear on my face now, but i remember before i was on accutane. that shit was torture.

um when i used to have acne prob twice as worse as you guys i thought shaving made my face look cleaner i dunno might have been my delustional state

yeah i just dont shave anymore i cant take the paranoia that it will make spots appear. and i think ive finally developed a strategy for clear skin im not gonna ruin it!

Shaving with a razer is no good for me, burns like crazy and I get all red. I like shaving with my electric, but I like having the 2 days no shave look to look rugged!

well im two months 2 weeks in on accutane. and iv sshaved with a electric razor the whole time. but i don;t have any acne were i shave so i guess thats why it dont bother my skin.

I hate shaving too. I have a shit load of hair too. I shave like once every month.

Strange.. what are you guys shaving with? I like shaving because it makes my skin look better. I tend to get acne around where my hair grows cause I think the oil is gathering around the hair folicles. Anyways I use a razor with some decent shaving cream then put aftershave on so it doesn't burn.

shaving blows

Yeah, just let that sucker grow out and just look like a caveman like me, I like looking scraggly but hey, thats me, plus it will cover up any acne or redspots in that area, thats one of the reasons I keep a beard. :)

HEY!!!!

Why are you guys complaining? As a guy i think shaving is annoying but its nothing compared to what women have to do.

That have to shave there legs, arm pits, other spots....

They also have to wear make up to make themselves feel beautifull.

Im glad im a guy... women are just too high maintenace no offense.

HEY!!!!

Why are you guys complaining? As a guy i think shaving is annoying but its nothing compared to what women have to do.

True, women did get the short end of the stick on that deal lol.

I've never found shaving that much of a big deal... I shave every 3-4 days and I use a Shickk razor.... its not irritating at all. I also shave in the shower, which also helps.

HEY!!!!

I'm a girl.

I shave.

and I haaaaaaaateeeeeee it :mad: :lol2:

nvm

HEY!!!!

I'm a girl.

I shave.

and I haaaaaaaateeeeeee it

nvm

:D

HEY!!!!

Yep, it sucks. I hate shaving EVERY DAY! I have to because of stubble. And guys don't really have to shave at all. You can grow a beard, and maybe just trim it every now and then. Some guys don't even trim it lol. Shaving your legs takes so long, and I always have to moisturize mine after because they get somewhat dry. Maybe I am shaving too hard. :wacko: God forbid girls have a bit of hair :rolleyes:

Guest james11

I only have to shave 2, maybe 3 times a week. I use an electric shaver and shaving oil. I don't love shaving but i've got a routine that doesn't seem to irritate me much at all. I can't grow a beard but it's not small enough to never shave. Stuck in the middle i guess!

what's with the sad face? did i offend you or something?

What sad face? Are you losing it? lol

:lol2:

waaaahaha. i thought it was a sad emoticon. i'm retarded

it looked like this = :( earlier

what's with the sad face? did i offend you or something?

What sad face? Are you losing it? lol

waaaahaha. i thought it was a sad emoticon. i'm retarded

it looked like this = :( earlier

Lol, it was a sad face, don't think you're losing your mind, I pulled off the old switcheroo on ya, GOTCHA!