Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kikka

Cream to use during Accutane?

Hi folks, just wondering if you have any suggestion for any cream that i can use whilst i am on accutane? My dose is 60 mg per day and i weigh 62 kgs. I have severe to moderate acne (mix of white heads and big, red acne that have no head). I just want to make them dry and heal faster. Tried Benzoyl Peroxide 5% but don;t like it. It causes my acnes to be worse (they got bigger) and red...

Cheers,

Hi folks, just wondering if you have any suggestion for any cream that i can use whilst i am on accutane? My dose is 60 mg per day and i weigh 62 kgs. I have severe to moderate acne (mix of white heads and big, red acne that have no head). I just want to make them dry and heal faster. Tried Benzoyl Peroxide 5% but don;t like it. It causes my acnes to be worse (they got bigger) and red...

Cheers,

Accutane makes the acne heal faster. In my case, the lifetime of new breakouts is 1/2 days, without scar left. My derm told me to use gentle moisterizer. I listend to him but I guess I need to interpret it as EXTREME moisterizer now. I saw ppl mentioned emu oil. donot know what it is yet. I'll give it try and get VE supplement too.