Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spysr

Laundry Detergent

I use Tide Free, which has no dyes or perfumes. I noticed that this does help reduce my body acne which are very small bumps on my arms and starting to appear on my chest. Nothing on my face. I was wondering what detergents other people us that is good for your skin.

I don't think any detergent is really good for you skin, it's not going to improve your skin any. If you have sensitive skin avoid detergents that are scented. Stick to stuff like Tide free, and all those unscented ones. My personal favorite is ALL free and clear.

I've never had a problem with detergent, but I did have a problem with a fabric softner a couple of years ago. Bounce, I believe. It broke my back and chest out horribly, my face was also worse at the time an I finally realized that the only thing it could be was the change in fabric softner. I stopped using it and the problem went away.

Edited by Miss Josette

Very cool. I totally forgot about the fabric softener. I use bounce too somtimes but not always. I will nix that. Also I might give ALL Free a try. Thanks everyone for your advice.