Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Ever wondered if theyknew of this site?

I wonder if anyone from my school goes on here.. Frankly.. I hope not... I know that may sound odd.. but I want to feel free to say what I want without the fear of someone I see everyday reading it..

But it's a bit embarassing and scary at the same time wondering if people you know are on this site...makes me a bit hesitant to post my full pictures...especially considering how cruel exes can be if they found out about it.

i think irishboy said he's seen me before >.<

im pretty sure lots of people i know of this site. maybe even members, they just register, post once then leave

I know there is at least one person who is going to school in my town on this site. Plus, there are a few more from town surrounding me. One reason I won't ever put pics up here is because I would hate for someone in real life to recognize me from acne.org - imagine being at the bar and someone coming up to you saying "Speeza?... hey, your the dude from the acne web site. damn buddy, your a much uglier f*cker in real life"

or, on the other hand, it could be a cute girl who says "Excuse me... are you Speeza? Your even cuter in the flesh. Wanna dance?" hmmmm.

Ive always wondered if people I know go on this site. It would be so cool to see someone you knew from the org. walking down the street- youd be like 'OMG its ....-how ya doing??' and theyd be like 'who the hell are you?' lol.

Ive always wondered if people I know go on this site. It would be so cool to see someone you knew from the org. walking down the street- youd be like 'OMG its ....-how ya doing??' and theyd be like 'who the hell are you?' lol.

lol :lol2: