Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dnp087

college and thanksgiving

since ive been at college my acne has gotten way worse. i dont want to stay here for thanksigivng but i dont wanna go home cause my mom and sisters will sya stuff like "u broke out again" and jsut stare at my face , but i wanna go home to see my dog. kinda sad but true :cry:

since ive been at college my acne has gotten way worse. i dont want to stay here for thanksigivng but i dont wanna go home cause my mom and sisters will sya stuff like "u broke out again" and jsut stare at my face , but i wanna go home to see my dog. kinda sad but true :cry:

Speaking of staring at your face, Earlier tonight a friend gave me a ride home from work and one of his kids was BLATANTLY staring at my face haha! Kids are so funny!! And I dont mean he was looking at me occasionally he was BURNING A HOLE THROUGH MY HEAD WITH HIS EYES. It didnt bother me cuz he was just a lil guy, i dont even think he was looking at my acne just prolly wondered who the fuck i was...

since ive been at college my acne has gotten way worse.

You should stay in your room and not go out anywhere at all until you are 100% clear. If I saw someone that I hadn't seen for a while and they had acne I would let them know just how much like shit they looked because of it. It should be illegal for people to go out anywhere unless they are 100% clear.

since ive been at college my acne has gotten way worse.

You should stay in your room and not go out anywhere at all until you are 100% clear. If I saw someone that I hadn't seen for a while and they had acne I would let them know just how much like shit they looked because of it. It should be illegal for people to go out anywhere unless they are 100% clear.

Night01- That was a shitty thing to say... perhaps you need to get out of your cave a bit more.

dnp087.... go home and have a nice Thanksgiving with your family ;) , screw what they have to say about your face :mad: ..and give your dog a big kiss. :wub: he/she misses you.

My family has NEVER brought up my acne when I had it. I have a brother and two sisters that never andd I mean never broke out so I felt bad about it no doubt. I never felt ashamed enough to avoid seeing people though, least of all my family. Go home have some turkey adn stuffing, or sit in your dorm and eat some vienna sausages and cranberry sauce right from the can :D (mmmmm vienna sausages)