Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melissa113

Posted an album!!!

ok uploaded some pictures, in some of them you cannot see my acne, for some reason in pictures I hide it well, maybe from the lighting blocking the acne and redness. But in a few pictures if you look close you can see it along with red marks and scars. Im going to try to get some better close up shots so you can really see what Im dealing with, and then if any changes happen take updated pictures.

Look at my album: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...lbum&album=1812

Thanks

Okay, I looked, I maybe saw one thing otherwise.. eugh, I hate you p;

At least reassure me, and tell me you were wearing make-up in some pictures? No, ah, okay, I hate you. (:

I hope the regimen works for you though I really don't see anything wrong with your skin, and thanks for posting pictures. I love looking through the albums to see if anyone has made any progress. I have a private album myself, and if I see improvement I may make some of the pictures public just to show the regimen does work.

No hun trust me like I said I hide it VERY well in pictures, very well. If you look very close at the pic's you will see it.....I have pimples, scars, redness, you name it. I love taking pictures of myself because in pictures I cannot see most of my acne or redness/scars, like I said maybe the lighting. I take pictures with a web cam and picture phone BUT when you see me in person, it's VERY there, trust me. It's moderate, I always have several pimples, some under the skin and painful. I have scarring on both sides of my face, where my acne tends to break out and scar. And also my face tends to get red a lot. I also have scars on my forehead. Last time I was at a DERMA he wanted to try Accutane if the pills and creams he gave me didn't work, my acne use to be much MUCH worse. But it did lessen a lot since I started drinking more water and improved my weight and eating habits. Don't hate me LOL it's there, lol.

Okay, I looked, I maybe saw one thing otherwise.. eugh, I hate you p;

At least reassure me, and tell me you were wearing make-up in some pictures? No, ah, okay, I hate you. (:

I hope the regimen works for you though I really don't see anything wrong with your skin, and thanks for posting pictures. I love looking through the albums to see if anyone has made any progress. I have a private album myself, and if I see improvement I may make some of the pictures public just to show the regimen does work.

and I had NO make up on, I don't wear make up at all!

No make-up? Wow, I couldn't do that p;

I looked over your pictures again, and I did see some spots, some of the scarring but I didn't notice any redness. Good luck with the regimen! I'll keep an eye on your album for progress pictures (:

LOL yep no make up, my make up is chap stick and now BP 2.5% and lotion LOL. If I get any more clear pictures I will post them. Thanks for looking at them!

Your acne seems mild, nothing that a little bit of make up can't fix.

I like the last pic..glamour shot, lol.

;)

Thanks LOL Glamor shot, lol........really it's not mild :( Im trying to get some better pics so you can see what I see........no make up will fix what Im dealing with but Im hoping something will!

Nice album :)

I cannot even post one, stupid uploading feature (blank screens). :wall:

Regards

J.

P.S. can we swap skin?

:) Swap skin.......I wish I could swap skin with those girls on the Acne cream commericals who whine about having ONE zit...lol