Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melissa113

Quick Question?

Ok Im now thinking maybe my face felt so gross and greasy today not from the Cetaphil cleanser but maybe the lotion? Im using the Reg. Lotion not the face one, it's for sensitive skin. Maybe it's the lotion or maybe I used too much this morning so tonight I will lessen the lotion and follow this routine

Purpose Cleansing bar

BP 2.5%

Cetaphil lotion

And see if there's any difference in oil and greasy feeling if not I will search for a better lotion. Guess I had to buy ALL the wrong stuff first time around, lol.

Anyone reccomend a better lotion for the face? my face is oily, not super oily but my face and scalp tend to be oily more then normal. Thanks.

more than likely it was the lotion. I use Eucerin renewel lotion with SPF 15. It's extremely light and not very greasy. I think it's the best i've tried so far

problem with the cetaphil cleansing bar is that in less than 10 minutes i am bone dry and my face is screaming for moisturizer. Does that happen to you ?

oops.. u use purpose.. well everything makes me dry. Spectro Jel has been ok though

more than likely it was the lotion. I use Eucerin renewel lotion with SPF 15. It's extremely light and not very greasy. I think it's the best i've tried so far

problem with the cetaphil cleansing bar is that in less than 10 minutes i am bone dry and my face is screaming for moisturizer. Does that happen to you ?

oops.. u use purpose.. well everything makes me dry. Spectro Jel has been ok though

Im going to buy the Eucerin tomorrow and I tried the purpose cleansing bar tonight and I liked it. since my skin is oily a soap tha dries my skin a little never seemed to bother me. So tomorrow before work Im going to look for the Eucerin renewel lotion with SPF 15 hopefully the Walgreens by my job will have it. I also wrote down the other lotions that are sugested just in case, Im thinking tonight I shouldn't even bother with the Cetaphil lotion. I feel dumb LOL because I got the kind for sensitive and dry skin DUH that's why my face felt so greasy!!! I didn't know there was a seperate Cetaphil lotion for the face but since Im not sure where the greasy feeling is coming from it's best to change both cleaners and lotions Im thinking. So tomorrow I hunt for the lotion hopefully find the one you list.

it's the one with the green cap

I don't think the renewel form comes without SPF 15. I doubt the SPF is that bad for acne , but some say it is. I think most sunblocks that broke me out had oil in them.

it's the one with the green cap

I don't think the renewel form comes without SPF 15. I doubt the SPF is that bad for acne , but some say it is. I think most sunblocks that broke me out had oil in them.

OK thanks will let you know which one I bought tomorrow night. I just put on the BP and I think I'll skip the lotion, my face doesn't feel the least bit greasy so it has to be the lotion I was using, so I will skip until tomorrow.