Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last couple weeks i have not been eating sugars and carbs..my face was 100% clear..i swear to God, then on thursday I had a scorpian bowl (loaded with Juice sugar and alcohal) ,and the next day i got 2 cysts. i don,t know if it happens that fast but it did....Now i have been reading A lot about acne related to sugar and insulin..it makes too much sense. More so than any friggen doctor has told me. I strongly belive this is directly related to all of our problems. the tricky thing is finding the right diet , wich is pretty tough. if any one has any expierience ,posative or negative with low sugar and carb diets please post.. i think with proper research we can all beat this.. this means all of us... What a slap in the face to all American doctors it would be if we pulled together and beat this life long misery.. i would love to make an apointment to my derm just to tell him he is a friggen idiot... And we can help eachother do that..Ohh how good it would be . just imagine not pumping our bodies with anti biotics and shit that ruins us Ha ha ha...were on our way boys and girls

Last couple weeks i have not been eating sugars and carbs

you avoided ALL carbs? Geez that would be really hard for me and I'd shrivel down to nothingness. I'm already skinny. I was thinking of just eliminating refined carbs.

This thread is good info about carbs and acne http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php...1950&highlight=

One thing I know is that it'd be reeeeeeeaally difficult to change a lot of people's minds about diet and acne. People are really defensive when it comes to this. They don't wanna change their diets and they like to enjoy all types of food.

See thats what I mean....You are helping me..we are helping eachother...Awsome....

As of now i am Down to like 10g of carbs a day... wich isn't really hard. i love all types of meat and sea food.. the only hard part is snacking..but I got over it

I have been following a low glycemic diet. Which is similar I guess. I just avoid food that spike the sugar level too quickly. That includes almost all the refined foods and simple sugars. I do eat carbs just the kind that are low on the index. Keep us posted how this way of eating goes Turnakit.