Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest charyan

Dont change cleansers

Guest charyan

i recently changed cleansers as the one i was previously using is unattainable in england and i had to get it from america, anyway, i tried a different cleanser from the same company (Johnson and Johnsons) and at first i think my skin was just on its natural course, but i used it for 3 days and my face has gotten so bad im so scared to think maybe my acne is just coming back and its not the cleanser.

I've changed again now to a mild soap, think its Dead Sea soap or something, sposed to be good for your skin. Hope it doesn't make things worse.

Anyway, now i've got that rant off my chest, simple message.

DONT CHANGE CLEANSERS

I changed cleansers and had a good reaction... I used to use Clean & Clear then apply BP it works real good but made my skin irrited and bumpy. I started using my brothers the Clearasil daily face wash its white creamy stuff works wonders, doesnt irritate.

Guest « Clara »

I don't like changing cleansers either. I prefer a soap and the only kind that I love is Dial antibacterial. It kills pimples so well! I use that with a washcloth and I get smooth and squeaky clean. Then I follow with my others stuff.

I don't like changing cleansers either. I prefer a soap and the only kind that I love is Dial antibacterial. It kills pimples so well! I use that with a washcloth and I get smooth and squeaky clean. Then I follow with my others stuff.

What kind of dial antibacterial? What scent? what color is it?

I recently ran out of the Cetaphil and have been using Neutrogena Transparant Bar Cleanser for sensitive skin, so far so good? I'm concerned about getting pimples but i've been using it for a few days and am totally clear. Has anyone else used this cleanser? It seems to 'clean' a lot better than the cetaphiil? It feels like it's gently removing EVERYTHING off my skin and I like the earthy natural smell it has :P I've got a unopened bar of Cetaphil but not sure if I wanna switch back just yet as this feels good.

Neutrogena Hypo-allergenic Cleanser

Transparent Bar

hypo-allergenic and fragrance free for sensitive skin.

95g

Ingredients TEA-Stearate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Castor Oil, TEA-Oleate, Cocamide DEA, Tetrasodium Etidronate

i recently changed cleansers as the one i was previously using is unattainable in england and i had to get it from america, anyway, i tried a different cleanser from the same company (Johnson and Johnsons) and at first i think my skin was just on its natural course, but i used it for 3 days and my face has gotten so bad im so scared to think maybe my acne is just coming back and its not the cleanser.

I've changed again now to a mild soap, think its Dead Sea soap or something, sposed to be good for your skin. Hope it doesn't make things worse.

Anyway, now i've got that rant off my chest, simple message.

DONT CHANGE CLEANSERS

DON"T USE JOHNSON&JOHNSON CLEANSER.

it has Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in it, which is used in hair products, and will irritate your skin.

it took me 3 years to find what caused my skin to constantly brake out.

BTW,

Charyan, how r u doing mate?

i remember u posted a couple of months ago, and was very depressed the your acne came back.

how are things now?

peace.

I changed cleansers last week. I was using Neutrogena Oil-Free Facial Wash now I'm using Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Wash and the change is much better. :D

It's so funny I found this forum...read a few threads..then it inspired me to check other ways to improve my complexion. :D The Neutrogena Oil-Free pretty much did not give me much improvements except some dryness which I am not experiencing with the Aveeno.

Yeah, i'd rather die young anyways. DAMN IT, where did Clara go? Now I will never know what type of Dial to get ;-;

you dont want to die young, what a stupid comment to make.

Oh, sorry I didn't know you were inside my mind and knew what I wanted.

i don't think anyone wants to die but sometimes it hurts so much you can only think of the short term. And thats fair, when a person is despearte for a soloution they'll do despearate things.

I took asprin 3x a day for 3 months straight. how stupid was THAT?! i'm not a dumb person but i was despearte and thought it might somehow help with the inflammation. Now i know i was wrong but at the time it seemed like the only thing i could do to at least give me some sense of control in a situation i had next to zero control over

lol, imagine if you were told you had two years left to live? would that please you?

but yeah, whatever.. you're right im not in your head, go die then.

If you told me I had two years left to live i'd probably get some things done. And I would probably finally make the best out of my days, regardless of my ugly face.

So yes, it would.

Guest charyan

if you said i had 2 years left to live, but for that time i could have perfect skin, then i woulnd't care, as i've spent 8 years being anti social and depressed for most of it.

and kanmi your not ugly your beautiful, evreyone on here thinks you are!

you dont want to die young, what a stupid comment to make.

lol, imagine if you were told you had two years left to live? would that please you?

but yeah, whatever.. you're right im not in your head, go die then.

Noticeably, your comment is much more half-baked than kanmi's.