Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Motomanmatt

"Oil free" hate this word

i dont care about if its not possible that an oil free moisturizer causes acne because it does. it makes acne stick out more, make your face saggy, and best of all very GREASY!!! i have stopped using oil free moisturizers for this reason and am now using cliniques moisturizer which i think is the best ever "with oil".

i have used: eucerin skin renewal, neutrogena oil free sp15, purpose and more and THEY were all the same, greasy and left my face felling like crap. bring on the oil baby.

all of these work very well guys and i also love the soaps to, and if your a guy dont fell like a girl because they have mens products 2.

http://www.clinique.com/templates/products...UCT_ID=PROD3304

http://www.clinique.com/templates/products...UCT_ID=PROD6565

http://www.clinique.com/templates/products...UCT_ID=PROD7866

Edited by Motomanmatt

Have you tried blotting it? It's way better than just walking around all day with grease making you miserable. And I do know what you mean, mostly all moisturizers I've used leaves a greasy feel on my skin. But the thing I've noticed is that SPF moisturizers leave more grease than non SPF ones. :think:

:lol2: Yeah, "oil free" is quite deceiving ain't it?

to be honest with you i think the oil free moisturizers is what makes everyone quit the regimen because it makes your face look like crap. the clinique moisturizer is not oil free and my face looks bomb, and they back the product very well and you will get your money back if you break out or just dont like it.

im using nivea sensitive skin moisturizer and that stuff is so greasy it leaves my HANDS SHINY! screw that i need a new moisturizer. U really recommend the clinique stuff?

im using nivea sensitive skin moisturizer and that stuff is so greasy it leaves my HANDS SHINY! screw that i need a new moisturizer. U really recommend the clinique stuff?

yea clinique has bomb products. my mom used to work for them

i am using neutrogena oil free for sensitive skin, but looking for a new moistureizer.

so you really like this clinque stuff? do you have an exact product link or something for us that don't know what to look for? anyone else have experience with this?

Motomanmatt,

How long have you been using the Clinique moisturizer?

I would be interested to see how it works out in the long run.

i was on clinique.com and they got like 20 moisturizers. which ones are good?

Also alot of them come in jars which is suspect to me.

well it's true that not all oils clog pores , right ?

i'm open to suggestions, but eucerin is feeling ok.. most non-greasey oil free lotion LOL and i doubt it's clogging my pores

Motomanmatt,

How long have you been using the Clinique moisturizer?

I would be interested to see how it works out in the long run.

I have used this moisturizer for 2 years off and on because i would run out, thats when i tried the oil free and i hated them. My face has been clear and not discolored when i use cliniques products and i used them while i was on the regimen and i kept my skin from getting to red. They guarantee the product or clearer skin or you will recieve a full refund.

Edited by Motomanmatt

Well, I think it also depends on what type of skin you have. For me, I have oily skin, but ever since I was on Dan's regimen some areas on my face is very dry. I used a moisturizer for combination skin. It leaves my face matte but at the same time it moisurizes.

I've been using Olay Complete for combination skin, and I have to say, it leaves my skin oh so nice~

I can totally relate!!!! Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF 15 really sucks... in my opinion anyway. It left me feeling all greasy and never seemed to absorb. Whenever I wore it I felt greasy, wet, and uncomfortable. Now I wear Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera gel as my moisturizer. And I love it. Much better!

I still would like to find a nice moisturizer with SPF for morning use. I took a look at the Clinique stuff but they don't seem to contain SPF?? Can anyone recommend a good SPF moisturizer?

Guest ***Mish Mosh***

I broke out in terrible boils overnight after using Clinique moisurising lotion (the yellow one as part of the 3 step). It's really expensive too - nasty stuff. Sorry!

Try prescriptives all you need lotion with spf15. Ive been using it for 3 years now and its the best. it also has some type of aha's in it which help with flaking. It leaves my skin very smooth and fresh all day. And you dont breakout from it.

i just went to the dermatologist and they said cliniques products are very good to use if you have acne prone skin, they recommended the soap and moisturizer, not the toner. they also said it is very unlikely to break out with this product as well.

Guest blackheadben

most ones with spf will leave yoy really shiny.

most ones with spf will leave yoy really shiny.

exactly and im sick of it. ithink spf free moisturizers should only be used if your going to be in the sun for a long period of time, if your and school and not in the sun which you shouldnt be anyways if your on the regimen, why dont you just get a moisturizer without it?