Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oncetwicethrice

What would work for this? **With pics**

Guest Marino

hmm, its very unoticeable, though if its a cyst [if it is] then a cortisonne shot my work [might need a few, depending].

Otherwise yea, getting it cut it out is the only option left, which will leave a scar.

I'd let a derm look at it, if he offers cortisonne shots, take it. If he wants to cut it, then make a decision if your prepared to have a scar.

in my opinion, i'd live with it, your skin is too clear, that liitle thing is minute, dont worry to much.

I really recommend you leave it alone. I didn't even see it til you circled it. IT looks natural and many people have those. Doing something to it would probably make it look very unnatural. You don't want to end up with MJ's nose do you :). Seriously I wouldn't mess with it.

Guest ***Mish Mosh***

yeah i have something like that on my shin. been there for nearly 2 yrs.

Hey thanks for the replys...

I went to a plastic surgeon and he said it's a mole, and that he will cut it out, but it may be worse then what it is now. That's not the best pic but unfortunately I don't have a digital camera so I can't get a better one. It is very noticeable. If it wasn't on my face I wouldn't care, but I can see it in the mirror, in pitcures, in reflections.. bah!

You think freezing it would work? Like at the doctors?

I say leave it alone. If it has been that same size for all this time it's probably not going to get worse. If it is a mole most of them grow back if you don't go deep enough to remove the whole thing. It could grow back bigger.

maybe u could get it shaved off? I am sure it does not look as good as in the pictures though or u wouldnt be here wanting to get it removed. Cutting it out wouldnt necessarily leasve a hideous scar either. theres tons of peopel that get moles removed and u never see anyone with a bad scar from it. Well Enrique had that big one taken off his face and u cant tell at all. YOu will be fine with whatever the plastic surgeon decides.

Guest Marino

Would freezing it work? Anyone?

I had a mole frozen, but it has to be a specific size/shape to work properly.

Yours look like a cyst built into the skin, mine was petruding outwards and was alot thiner.

You could as a PS ofcourse