Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roamos

Black Marks

Hi All,

I have been on the BP gel for 3 weeks (unfortunatly not been following it to the T lately, but have ordered some more and and going carry on properly) The actual pimples have become dramatically less, and since the past 2 weeks i have only seen 3 small ones. However even before using the gel, i have had these black marks below the skin on my forehead. these only appeared once i got acne. I was popping the spots alot until i foud out it was bad. But i never seriously tried to rip them off. Some spots were round my nose and these have left black marks. Some old balck marks have completely disappered. and my forehead is getting lighter and the black marks are very slowyl being reduced (i think). Does anyone know what these black marks are. I have no holes on my face, so i really hope they aren't scars.

Also does eating hot food increase spots? But my main issue is these black marks.

Regards

Guest Poker-Butt

try taking a picture and posting it, to give one an idea of what the look like, personally i cant imagine what it could be...i doubt blackheads

Hi All,

I have been on the BP gel for 3 weeks (unfortunatly not been following it to the T lately, but have ordered some more and and going carry on properly) The actual pimples have become dramatically less, and since the past 2 weeks i have only seen 3 small ones. However even before using the gel, i have had these black marks below the skin on my forehead. these only appeared once i got acne. I was popping the spots alot until i foud out it was bad. But i never seriously tried to rip them off. Some spots were round my nose and these have left black marks. Some old balck marks have completely disappered. and my forehead is getting lighter and the black marks are very slowyl being reduced (i think). Does anyone know what these black marks are. I have no holes on my face, so i really hope they aren't scars.

Also does eating hot food increase spots? But my main issue is these black marks.

Regards

Its probably marks left over from old acne. I always have brownish marks when the pimples dry up and they take a lsome time to go away. Maybe you can try exfoliating..or do a peel if it really bothers u. Also..if nothing seems to be helping.. my beautician once told me that if there are dark spots on the skin after the acne has dried off and it takes forever to go away, its probably because theres some residue left in the pores. You can try going for a facial to get it extracted.