Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J_J_

Need ya'lls opinions here. Dry skin acne.

1st of all bp works, but my skin is dry so bp over dries me after like 2 uses, plus i'm allergic to it. before i go typing all kinds of questions here, let me describe my skin type. its dry. i know, i dont even know why i'm getting acne. my acne is like all little bumps - all over. no painful cysts just hundreds of bumps (i think they're called white heads) that you can tell they're acne. however, when i put on some moisturizer, some of those lil bumps becomes guess what, the cysts. so its really hard for me to put moisturizers on my face all the time. but the wierdest thing is, when put moisturizers on (for example at night), and wake up the next day, they'd still be on my face, litterally floating and sliding. they're not absorbed to my face at all! after washing it with just water, they'd all just get washed off! and again the dry skin comes back out. i just dont understand.

so any of you guys experience or heard something like this? do any of you have dry skin acne? or am i the only one. i just dont understand. i drink like a gallon of water everyday.

maybe i gotta keep putting moisturizers every night and my skin might finally be normal again? i dont know im really confused...this is not the 1st time ive been here, i used to go by Jay or something like that i forgot...i've tried all kinds of stuff like fish oil, diet, bp...but differin worked for my big cysts that i used to get on my cheeks. may be i should try that? what is AHA and BHA? somehow AHA sounds like would work for me...i dont help help me out guys...