Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone used lemon for red marks or anything.I think I read something in one of the posts once about having used lemon on their red marks and having it actually work. I was just wondering if in fact anyone had tried it and if so how do you apply it and how well does it work.I am very curious.

one teaspoon of real lemon in a class of water,tall glass.8 glasses a day. shoul see dramatic clearing in 2 mos.

also use a cotton ball to smear on vinegar (ANY KIND) at night after cleansing TO ADD EFFECT

I'm sorry but I meant as far as applying it to the red marks directly.I have tried the vinegar and lemon method everyone else is raving on about but it just hasn't worked for me.The vinegar actually irritates my skin really bad...and the lemon water I just can't do it for some reason everytime I try to drink it my throat starts to hurt a little.I'm not sure why that is wonder if that happens to anyone else.