Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
davâ„®

How long before accutane gets rid of

Now Ive ditched the differin and BP as my skin is becoming more sensitive, (3 weeks in), my blackheads have got a lot more noticable.

How long do people find it takes before tane gets to grips with blackheads?

I'm on my second week of Accutane now (almost third) and 95% of my blackheads are gone. I don't think there is any real answer, I guess it all depends on the person.

I never really had blackheads but about 2-3 weeks on accutane i got horrible blackheads all over my nose. They lasted about 2 weeks and subsided and now they're completely gone as I'm 2 months in. Like I said they were only there for about 2 weeks but I was told that its just accutane pushing all of the crap out of your pores.

I never really had blackheads but about 2-3 weeks on accutane i got horrible blackheads all over my nose. They lasted about 2 weeks and subsided and now they're completely gone

Same here, although i still have a few stubborn ones on my cheeks, but my nose went crazy there for a while.

Hmmm, well my blackheads are undoubtedly becoming increasingly conspicuous of late, even on areas of skin where i wouldn't normally notice them.

I guess its cool in way, at least it shows it's working and a few blackheads are hardly the end of the world anyway, besides, other than this, ive not had a spot for... 2 weeks, which is a 7 year record. Rock on.